Compare Covid/summer peak to Christmas peak??

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I guess we'll be heavy for as long as people have money and a way to get to Amazon.
And the government keeps on printing more money for them.

Job security. :)

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Current peak...

More daylight

No snow/ice better overall weather

Mostly everyone is home to receive Adult Signature wine or other signature boxes

Cloud

Routes are going out with like 280-380 packages now here. They had to drive out another truck yesterday because all the :censored2: wouldn't fit in the truck. :lol:

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Routes are going out with like 280-380 packages now here. They had to drive out another truck yesterday because all the :censored2: wouldn't fit in the truck. :lol:
That's the norm with FXG routes on my predominately home delivery line.

The regular drivers will cram/brick out as much small to medium sized boxes.

and leave the iregs behind for the 2nd shift: bulk/utility drivers in rental box trucks.

I am with them as part of that clean-up crew & will run off the smalls and misc problem stops in a rental transit

Nice to see the sun rise@ 0600 & still have until 0830 to 0930 to commute to work (7 miles away)

AwashBwashCwash

Very bad. Not enough drivers and trucks.
They just cram everything onto the PCs we do have.
Cramming is a bad strategy. Means you have to stack out more, which slows you down trying to maneuver around all the crap, which just leads to more stack out. Before you know it your whole section is blown out and the belt is going down every 5 minutes.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
There are few stark differences,

1. hot as hell

2. no helpers

3. zero Christmas cheer

4. no definitive end in sight

5. no Christmas gifts

6. Lots of outdoor Paraphernalia (bbq’s, patio heaters, patio furniture).

7. Looting and riots

8. Not fully staffed

I’m sure there’s more but that’s off the top of my head. In short, it sucks!!!!!