Complaints

JackStraw

Besides the "Driver left note,never rang or knocked", whats the weirdest complaint you've gotten. My all timer is, "Driver must have been eating when he delivered package because I now have ants and mice" LOL. And yes,someone actually took that complaint.

barnyard

KTM rider
"The driver had a tone to his voice that made me think, he thought I was stupid."

Turns out, she nailed it. I did think she was an idiot.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Ive had complaints from rich folks who move out to the country, buy a $500,000 house on 10 acres that sits 40 feet from a gravel road, and then expect me to go 5 MPH past their house to "keep the dust out of the hot tub."

papasteve

A woman called and said I stole one of her chiuauas. I would never own one, let alone steal one! She had 20+ of them running around her yard. It turned out she just couldn't keep track of them or couldn't count. Needless to say, I was left off the hook when she called the center back and apologized.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I have had some great oddball complaints:

Driver wouldn't even stop at our children's Lemonade stand,even though we saw him stopping throughout the neighborhood

Driver wouldn't leave a COD package when we told him it was not supposed to be COD

Driver didn't have the courtesy to wait for me to run to the bank and get a certified check for a package I've been waiting all day for and REALLY need

Driver needs to drive a different truck,as his truck makes my dogs bark every day when he is in our neighborhood

midwestmess

I deliver to this house and the dog will piss on the pkgs that I leave if they don't come to get them fast enough but she never complains. The entire porch has dog urine stains all over it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I had a customer call the Center once and say that I didn't make an attempt on a package. They called my Center using the private phone number that I wrote on the Infonotice.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
I've had complaints for walking across the lawn, putting packages in garages and for hiding a package behind a plant (box of those "wellness" drinks that costs $30/bottle ... it froze & expanded).

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I delivered one of those honeybaked hams to a lady out in the country one time who had a low fence around her yard and an electronic gate that I didnt have the code for. Normally I bagged her stops and left them by the gate, but it was Friday night, getting dark, and a honeybaked ham left outside would have gotten devoured by coyotes or raccoons. So I hopped the fence and walked about 200 feet to leave it by her door. She called the center and wanted to charge me with tresspassing.

over9five

Staff member
"Driver won't sign my name for my packages like the old driver did"

"Driver won't leave my cod packages and come back for the checks later like the old driver did"

Buck Fifty

Had a lady call in and tell them that I winkied in her yard. Come to find out winky is a verb that means to spit.

Another lady called in and said that the driver needed to go get an aids test because she touched blood on the label with her dry cracked hands.

TxRoadDawg

not a complaint, but I have had students at a university ask me where I worked at. I guess the ups hat, shirt, jacket, and my foul mood weren't enough to kick their common sense in gear

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
not a complaint, but I have had students at a university ask me where I worked at. I guess the ups hat, shirt, jacket, and my foul mood weren't enough to kick their common sense in gear

MANY times in uniform I have been asked if I worked for FedEx. Alot of people are just stupid

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

MANY times in uniform I have been asked if I worked for FedEx. Alot of people are just stupid

Yep happens all the time. Can u take this package. No that USPS the post office. Reply so who are u?