Complaints

brown metal coffin

Had a lady call the center and say that I was the rudest meanest driver she ever had and I was very unprofessional to her. Funny thing is; we never met not one time in 6 years.

One time had a lady sign for $450 in Avon in shady hotel at 4:00 and 4:04 she called in and said she never got it. When I went back at 4:15 she swore she didn't know who would make such a call. Solved that tracer in record time.

Johney

I have had some great oddball complaints:

Driver wouldn't even stop at our children's Lemonade stand,even though we saw him stopping throughout the neighborhood

Driver wouldn't leave a COD package when we told him it was not supposed to be COD

Driver didn't have the courtesy to wait for me to run to the bank and get a certified check for a package I've been waiting all day for and REALLY need

Driver needs to drive a different truck,as his truck makes my dogs bark every day when he is in our neighborhood
I know I've heard all those...except "I" stop at the lemonade stands and give them a $1 for a cup of lemonade.:happy-very: Call me a sucker.

Re-Raise

We had an older guy call in a complaint that a driver left a package by his side door, and he tripped over it when he came out. He also said he didn't even want the package.

Our center manager brought the complaint up at the pcm, and we were all arguing with him about how that isn't the driver's fault.

The driver placed it to the side on the step, and it really isn't possible to leave the packages where it would be impossible to trip over.

Anyway, the next day, the old guy brought the package to the center to have it refused. The customer counter entrance was closed , so he walked around to the employee entrance at the side. We were on a safety kick at the time about not walking out the overhead doors so there were some safety cones placed there.

He tripped over one of the safety cones and broke his wrist. You can't make this sh t up....

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I read a concern note in the office while eating lunch about an old lady complaining that out driver was backing dangerously into her driveway and running over her cats! World's slowest cats? Reminds me of the old Monty Python Parrot Sketch.

Big Babooba

A woman called and said I stole one of her chiuauas. I would never own one, let alone steal one! She had 20+ of them running around her yard. It turned out she just couldn't keep track of them or couldn't count. Needless to say, I was left off the hook when she called the center back and apologized.

What's the best place for a chihuahua?.....Between the uprights!

S

serenity now

I read a concern note in the office while eating lunch about an old lady complaining that out driver was backing dangerously into her driveway and running over her cats! World's slowest cats? Reminds me of the old Monty Python Parrot Sketch.

cats, plural * how many did he run over before she called in?

Big Babooba

[video=dailymotion;xoh8j]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xoh8j_monty-python-dead-parrot-sketch_news#.UTICkFfEWSo[/video]

beentheredonethat

Back a long time ago when I drove, I had a customer come out to my pkg car after I delivered to the commercial stop. He said that there should be a package for him today and asked me to check again if I had the package since it was important. I told him after a search, I'm sorry sir, I do not have the package. He said you have to.. I had it shipped on Tuesday Second Day Air to me. I looked at him and said it's Wednesday. He said right, Tuesday, Wednesday two days. I said, by that logic if you had it shipped at 5 PM on Tuesday I would have delivered it 8 hours earlier on the same day Tuesday, Tuesday one day. Fortunately, he had a sense of humor,, and he gave himself a dope slap.

Island

I've had drivers throw stuff at my door and leave notices without knocking - one time me and my roommate were both in the front room when we heard a truck start up and drive away, we opened the door and there was the notice. My roommate had been not even 5 feet from the door for the past twenty minutes. Never complained, I usually take the time to greet my drivers in a UPS t-shirt and tell them I can relate to their problems. ...And they still throw stuff at my door.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Depends on your door, sometimes I slide it and leave. But if it needs a sig, I knock on something, it may not be your door, but you will hear me..................