Complete bad load

Bob11B

I got a new loader about a week ago and today was an absolute nightmare, I have been getting 11-12 hours everyday. Never once complained about my truck and made 3 calls to sup today about it...I have 550+ packages daily (180-230 stops). Today I had to pull out all bulk stops to find an air that was on the 8000 shelf, found 2 others on the 5000...couldn’t find savers, found tons of packages on the wrong shelf...and nothing was close to sequential order....y’all get the idea.. how do I handle this if it doesn’t change?

Poop Head

Judge me.
I got a new loader about a week ago and today was an absolute nightmare, I have been getting 11-12 hours everyday. Never once complained about my truck and made 3 calls to sup today about it...I have 550+ packages daily (180-230 stops). Today I had to pull out all bulk stops to find an air that was on the 8000 shelf, found 2 others on the 5000...couldn’t find savers, found tons of packages on the wrong shelf...and nothing was close to sequential order....y’all get the idea.. how do I handle this if it doesn’t change?
Get on the 9.5 list

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Type in pre com and write in worst load quality ever, or just tell your sup either way in wont matter he still will be loading your truck tomorrow.

Siveriano

You really want results? Have multiple late air, maybe miss a business or 2, and stay out til 10 pm. Do this all week until they fix the problem.
i did this for a whole week. ill do only airs then send a message saying how many i was missing, then try to find them until 1039 and at 1030 ill sent another message saying ill keep on delivering as i couldn't find the airs before commit time.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If its apparent your load is that bad I would just get the Next Day Air off and then resort the whole load the best you can. If you start wasting time hunting for packages that aren't there and you find things in the wrong sections you can bet that the whole load will be like that. Type it up in Preload Communications at the end of the day and try to get it fixed. If no improvement get on the 9.5 list and make extra money.

WTFm8

Our center is instructed to verify all air before leaving the property to address issues at that time.

Surprisingly management and supervisors help search sometimes, then they can see load issues and you can really bitch.

We’re understaffed on all aspects of work, I hear some loaders are doing 4 trucks at times.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You must be the dumbest driver alive to have that kind of piece/stop count. You're telling me some new kid can't pound 300 pieces of bulk between 250 pieces of resis? Haha.

I'd have that b sorted perfectly and would still call it a complete trash load.

I'm sure the PAS system wanted your heaviest stop to be a 5074, second heaviest 5075. Don't forget the 1 piece stop going in RDL.

Last edited: