Complete Ballot Envelope Up For Auction

over9five

Staff member
Complete, new, unopened ballot envelope. You could swing the outcome YOUR way. We all know one vote really does make a difference!
I can do what I want with my vote, right?

Bidding begins at $25.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Complete, new, unopened ballot envelope. You could swing the outcome YOUR way. We all know one vote really does make a difference!

Bidding begins at $25.
Being that I haven’t been able to get a ballot, despite several phone calls and assurances from my local that they are sending me one, I will bid the minimum $25.

Or, perhaps I’ll come to the conclusion that one vote doesn’t matter, as the union doesn’t seem to think my vote should matter. Makes me wonder how many nationally haven’t received a ballot? My dues are current and I’m in good standing.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Being that I haven’t been able to get a ballot, despite several phone calls and assurances from my local that they are sending me one, I will bid the minimum $25.

Or, perhaps I’ll come to the conclusion that one vote doesn’t matter, as the union doesn’t seem to think my vote should matter. Makes me wonder how many nationally haven’t received a ballot? My dues are current and I’m in good standing.
I'll help you pay for the lawyer for a revote if it passes

Johney

A yes voter stole it out of your mailbox????

watdaflock?

Bidding begins at $25.

I bet our union does not check voting records for duplicate IPs.
Tin foil hat Q-Anon conspiracy- "How many managers have voted numerous times from their home computer?"

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
With a vast majority of our new young part timers are still living at home and having no clue or interest in voting..What is going to happen to those ballots sent to their parents mailing address...I call the Mommy and Daddy vote.

Would they want their "precious" on a picket line or draining their finances..not knowing that there is a strike fund in place that pays a minimum of 180 a week.

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!

I have been off on w/c since Jan. Never received the ballot for right to strike or to vote on the contract. Even though I am a 34 year driver, it seems you have to be paying union dues to have the right to vote. At least that is the only reason the local could give me.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey

And they sent me one and I retired in April. What a well oiled machine.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I have been off on w/c since Jan. Never received the ballot for right to strike or to vote on the contract. Even though I am a 34 year driver, it seems you have to be paying union dues to have the right to vote. At least that is the only reason the local could give me.

You have to be a member in good standing and current on your dues.

If you are on workers comp, I hope you got a withdraw card.

If not.... when you come back to work, you will be responsible for back dues and or

re-initiation fee. I would've thought a 34 year driver knew this stuff.

And they sent me one and I retired in April. What a well oiled machine.

Did you vote ? :biggrin:

Recently promoted supervisors have received them in the past.

The votes are verified against a master list of active dues paying members

from the TITAN program at the IBT.

-Bug-

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
You have to be a member in good standing and current on your dues.

If you are on workers comp, I hope you got a withdraw card.

If not.... when you come back to work, you will be responsible for back dues and or

re-initiation fee. I would've thought a 34 year driver knew this stuff.

Did you vote ? :biggrin:

-Bug-

Why would that be something a driver would know no matter how many years you have in.When I called the local, the BA wasn’t even sure and told me he quessed the reason was that I was out on W/C. That shows you how much our local agents know and it’s their jobs.

Never understood why people on this forum are so toxic with each other. Wasn’t that way when I first started coming here. You would think we would be more of a brotherhood trying to help one another out.