Completed 30 days , seeking advice with conference call

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
70 to 80 miles must be nice i do 160 or more daily out here on these country routes. Im so grateful im not a metro driver. I would not know what to do with 200 stops or more oh my god. I just take the 103 stops and windshield time
Sure is nice isn’t it?

GenericUsername

I think it's more that I like to keep moving constantly. I'm from the country originally so I've seen it enough to know that I don't need to be there delivering. I'll take smooth roads and short driveways over bumpy roads, potential dogs being loose in yards, and hillbillies wanting to know who's coming up their driveway.

UrFellowUpser

Country is all i know. I was country even when i was a seasonal. The only time i do metropolitan stuff is when i volunteer on Saturdays doing air and even then i hate it because i have zero area knowledge and too many one way streets and hazards and stuff.

Last edited:
I made my 30 days a few months ago and on my conference call it was mainly higher ups asking me about my background and family life. No stress at all. Good luck, you will be fine.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I do 200 almost every day, about 50-60 miles. Not as bad as it soundo, some areas I do four or five stops from one parking spot.
Brutal
When I bid my route I retired on it usually had 65 to 70 stops with 400 to 450 pieces.
95% dock deliveries and zero resi.
My last year it was 85 to 90. 2 bulk stops out of a box van....300 to 400 pieces. The rest out of a 1200 550 to 600 pieces.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Excellent advice.
Start off by saying, "Hi, double hi. I am ready to deliver packages."
richard-simmons.jpg