Completed driver school

I work in a small hub and a month back I completed driver school. The new on road supervisor is not certified to do my ride along. So I haven't been able to drive yet, therefore , my pay went back to reload pay. Management jumped the gun and sent me to class knowing no one was in place to ride along with me. Lastly, I am considered full-time now. I worked reload before going to driver school. What does the full time really mean for me? Any help will be appreciated!!

PT Car Washer

They've been telling me I'm full time but I didn't think so. So the going back to reload is correct? What u think about sending me to class knowing no one was certified to ride along with me which is the reason I'm still not driving?
It happens. At least you should be the next guy up for qualifying.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I work in a small hub and a month back I completed driver school. The new on road supervisor is not certified to do my ride along. So I haven't been able to drive yet, therefore , my pay went back to reload pay. Management jumped the gun and sent me to class knowing no one was in place to ride along with me. Lastly, I am considered full-time now. I worked reload before going to driver school. What does the full time really mean for me? Any help will be appreciated!!

Happens a lot. Center hires a bunch of reg-temp drivers, tells them they'll be "driving soon" once they find a "qualified ORS" etc. etc., then they leave them on preload for the next 5 months. Half of our preload is made up of reg-temp drivers that were told they would be going on road to qualify soon and be FT.

Even if you went to driving school, you have to do your 30 day route qualification.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You're going to be waiting at least a month unless they bring another sup in to do it. Classes for FT Management are on hold right now.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Hiring freeze huh?
Not sure about a hiring freeze, just know they aren't doing the integrad classes to save money. Got me out of it again
IMG_3431.GIF