Computer based safety assessements and integrity.

Integrity

Binge Poster
To All,

I was informed that someone witnessed a supervisor filling out safety assessements for his work group.

I believe this person. This has obvious implications if it is a widespread practice.

Has anyone else ever come across this sort of thing?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I was informed by many people that there are some posters who only want to ask questions, and never answer any.
beentheredonethat,

I encourage people to share whatever they are comfortable with.

I am not here to try to control what others say or don't say even when there are disagreements.

It seems to me that some come here and get fixated with what others post or their posting style.

To each his own!

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I am starting to believe all the troll comments your posts get.
Indecisi0n,

For the most part I disagree with those comments.

The following is the link to some information that delves into the internet slang term "troll".

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the most part, my posts and my posting style do not fit the above description or the meaning of the internet slang term troll.

Based upon the description in this link, the posts, the context to the topic, and the extraneous nature of the posts that accuse me of being a troll seem to fit the description well.

Sincerely,
I

Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n,

For the most part I disagree with those comments.

The following is the link to some information that delves into the internet slang term "troll".

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the most part, my posts and my posting style do not fit the above description or the meaning of the internet slang term troll.

Based upon the description in this link, the posts, the context to the topic, and the extraneous nature of the posts that accuse me of being a troll seem to fit the description well.

Sincerely,
I

Would you go on a date with me?