concerned about how many days i can miss HELP

kennyp

i work at ups im a loader and ive been missing alot of days, a day every week, how long can this go on before they fire me.

Last edited:

kennyp

concerned about missing to many days at ups

i work at ups im a loader and ive been missing alot of days, a day every week, how long can this go on before the fire me

gorilla75jdw

how bought as many as you need , who cares right , just pay your dues ,jk , THERE IS A COUPLE OF THINGS NOBODY CAN SAVE YOU FROM AN #1 IS ATTENDANCE , get your but to work

AssistantSanta

Are you the guy who sat behind me and fell asleep during helper orientation?
I know you said you're a loader, but from what I read, many loaders work as helper as well.

You didn't explain how or WHY you missed. If you have medical conditions, that's one thing. If you're hungover after every thirsty Thursday and have one unexcused, uncalled absence a week, I'm surprised you haven't been fired yet. I'm pretty sure latter isn't something union can help you with.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: concerned about missing to many days at ups

i work at ups im a loader and ive been missing alot of days, a day every week, how long can this go on before the fire me

THey should have never HIRED you in the first place. UPS is a tough job for tough people. While conditions are tough, only the tough survive at UPS. If youre missing a day a week, you should take that opportunity to find yourself another job.

Peace.

rocket man

This person who did this post is the smartest person on brown cafe , He Wants to get fired i think with that attitidude he will be with the compay for ever.:smart: good job.They will never give him somthing he wants:wink2:

hdkappler

Re: concerned about missing to many days at ups

if you want to fired miss 2 days don't call in.no show.but if you want to work get off your ass go to work.