Confidential Really?

Ghostwriter

Just an observation about confidential info on reports regarding sph and rte goals etc. Does your station have an open file-type mailbox or an open mail slot where all these reports pile up and can be viewed by anyone with access to the building? At the top of these "productivity" reports the word CONFIDENTIAL is dead center on the page. How can this be confidential, if anyone can just look into anyone's mail file/ slot and see who received the smiley face :happy2: (or gold star) or who has not so pleasant numbers or notes :angry:written on the report? This is just a strange odyssey, that everyone knows who is on thin ice in the performance department yet its suppose to be confidential...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Here on the Brown side, our center manager posts the OR (operations report) and pickup compliance, along with other operations data, on a bulletin board for all to see. He told us that he has been directed by the district to do so.

LTFedExer

Here on the Brown side, our center manager posts the OR (operations report) and pickup compliance, along with other operations data, on a bulletin board for all to see. He told us that he has been directed by the district to do so.
Our managers post those number outside their offices.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I've never had any of my productivity stuff marked as "confidential" and, I've never seen anyone else's marked that way. For me, I don't really cares who sees my productivity, I've got one of the highest sph in the bldgn.

Ghostwriter

THX for responding to my thread. Just thought it was odd- I will consider this topic to be no big deal, then. Oh, SPH is (stops per hour).