Confused about the rehire process

Verde

Hey all, I was working at a large facility in Washington for a month over the summer before I went back to school, and now that I am coming back home over the summer I was looking to get rehired at this possible location, as I left on good terms. I seemed to be a little bit confused on how the whole rehiring process works, however.

When I look up how to get into contact with the rehiring inquiry all I am brought to is a page that has a spot to ask questions regarding your position with a form (link) and I have sent a lot of these but it seems like I have not been getting any responses back because I have not seen anything in my email's inbox, so I'm a little confused, as I don't even know if there is someone I can call or anything. I noticed that there are positions for package handlers at this location as well so I was thinking of applying for that as it seems like it is very similar (I think I would be trained again, however, and the pay might not be the same) since I was confused. Anyone know anything about this? Thank you!!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hey all, I was working at a large facility in Washington for a month over the summer before I went back to school, and now that I am coming back home over the summer I was looking to get rehired at this possible location, as I left on good terms. I seemed to be a little bit confused on how the whole rehiring process works, however.

When I look up how to get into contact with the rehiring inquiry all I am brought to is a page that has a spot to ask questions regarding your position with a form (link) and I have sent a lot of these but it seems like I have not been getting any responses back because I have not seen anything in my email's inbox, so I'm a little confused, as I don't even know if there is someone I can call or anything. I noticed that there are positions for package handlers at this location as well so I was thinking of applying for that as it seems like it is very similar (I think I would be trained again, however, and the pay might not be the same) since I was confused. Anyone know anything about this? Thank you!!
No

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
During the separation period, the immediate supervisor, manager or Human Resources representative establishes either "Yes" or "No" to the existing employees rehire status. This is captured in the HR System (Workday).
[Note: Rehire status is a mandatory field in Workday as part of the Exit Programs and Management processes and the system default is "Yes"; Rehire status from legacy systems will transfer to Workday; if there is no status recorded the default is "Yes" to Rehire.]

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

It’s not a summer camp.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.