Congratulations to Teamsters United!

Irishman Collins

I would like to congratulate the Teamsters United Slate on their victories in the South and Central Region.
Through their tireless efforts they exposed the corruption and concessions that runs deep in the H administration.
The days of the "good ole boy" politics are quickly becoming extinct.
The Rebellion is here and strong and we will continue until we take back our Union.
Stay tuned for updates on more corruption charges H and the rest of his left over clan will soon be facing.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I would like to congratulate Hoffa and Ken for keeping Z out of our international. The only satisfaction of the new VP's is that they will now be Z's bosses.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited by a moderator:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I would like to congratulate the Teamsters United Slate on their victories in the South and Central Region.

I'm not willing to congratulate them, but acknowledge, they won.... by the majority

of votes in their regions. (by members, that even "bothered" to vote)

Rebellion is here and strong and we will continue until we take back our Union.

Rebellion ??

OK, snowflake.

Lets see, how much support the "rebellion" has in 6 months.

Stay tuned for updates on more corruption charges

Ok.

Please report, after everyone else knows.

I would like to congratulate Hoffa and Ken for keeping Z's pea brain head out of our international. The only satisfaction of the new VP's is that they will now be Z's bosses. Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, And.... it's going to be a great New Year !!

:biggrin:

-Bug-

Irishman Collins

I'm not willing to congratulate them, but acknowledge, they won.... by the majority

of votes in their regions. (by members, that even "bothered" to vote)

Rebellion ??

OK, snowflake.

Lets see, how much support the "rebellion" has in 6 months.

Ok.

Please report, after everyone else knows.

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, And.... it's going to be a great New Year !!

:biggrin:

-Bug-
Yes, it is a proven fact that when an incumbent President is failing, his past supporters either vote for his opponent or don't vote at all.