Constantly emailed by HR depressed every time

Missmyjob

so it's that time of year again a very fond and memorable experience indeed opportunity of a lifetime if you play your cards right unfortunately n a previous thread I made mention of my rehire status I'm still kicking myself in the butt over the experience and have come to realize God I want that job back put me in a hub put me in a truck leave me on the street with the fabulous dolly cart and I'll get them packages delivered. again the issue of a forced negative rehire status here's my dilemma every seasonal time of year whether it be Christmas or summer I continuously receive emails via HR expressing how badly I am needed and please immediately schedule an interview I received this from both hubs I had the honor of working with in the past years since my employment, so call me a dummy yeah I immediately jump on filled out the application set up an interview much to my surprise was coldly turned down almost treated as if I was some disgruntled employee. I am not a :censored2: disturbing employee I like to keep my head down and go with the flow maybe that was my downfall I figure I had no say-so being a seasonal scrub and I'm honored to say so.. but back to the issue almost 4 times a week I receive these emails from a specific HR representative and the same individual is usually the one that turned me away I'm willing to do whatever it would take to just be able to be a helper be a customer service rep anything to fill the pride again that I had working with brown I'm an awesome helper so much so that I'm a caregiver for social services as well it's in my nature to help I'm not a bad person I don't involve myself in illegal activities do my most very best to deter any possible negative situations. Why is UPS doing this to me. It truly is causing some pretty ruff depression especially from a rape victim and it's very difficult for me to be comfortable with specific jobs and its become painfully clear that I'm not able to handle working alone on a graveyard shift. Please don't feel the need to be negitve in comments but if u must..

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
89F333D7-3AA3-49EF-B92B-34423C41B57C.gif

trickpony1

I continuously receive emails via HR expressing how badly I am needed and please immediately schedule an interview I received this from both hubs I had the honor of working with in the past years since my employment, .....

-Print one of these recent emails;
-go to the hub (dressed to work) you received the email from:
-If there is a guard...tell them you need to speak to HR;
they will either let you in or have HR come to the gate:

-show some initiative...what you're doing now clearly isn't working.

EDIT: take the printed email with you.

It's worth a try. What's the worst that can happen?

Take care of business...ask for forgiveness later.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
so it's that time of year again a very fond and memorable experience indeed opportunity of a lifetime if you play your cards right unfortunately n a previous thread I made mention of my rehire status I'm still kicking myself in the butt over the experience and have come to realize God I want that job back put me in a hub put me in a truck leave me on the street with the fabulous dolly cart and I'll get them packages delivered. again the issue of a forced negative rehire status here's my dilemma every seasonal time of year whether it be Christmas or summer I continuously receive emails via HR expressing how badly I am needed and please immediately schedule an interview I received this from both hubs I had the honor of working with in the past years since my employment, so call me a dummy yeah I immediately jump on filled out the application set up an interview much to my surprise was coldly turned down almost treated as if I was some disgruntled employee. I am not a :censored2: disturbing employee I like to keep my head down and go with the flow maybe that was my downfall I figure I had no say-so being a seasonal scrub and I'm honored to say so.. but back to the issue almost 4 times a week I receive these emails from a specific HR representative and the same individual is usually the one that turned me away I'm willing to do whatever it would take to just be able to be a helper be a customer service rep anything to fill the pride again that I had working with brown I'm an awesome helper so much so that I'm a caregiver for social services as well it's in my nature to help I'm not a bad person I don't involve myself in illegal activities do my most very best to deter any possible negative situations. Why is UPS doing this to me. It truly is causing some pretty ruff depression especially from a rape victim and it's very difficult for me to be comfortable with specific jobs and its become painfully clear that I'm not able to handle working alone on a graveyard shift. Please don't feel the need to be negitve in comments but if u must..

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How you doin?

Missmyjob

-Print one of these recent emails;
-go to the hub (dressed to work) you received the email from:
-If there is a guard...tell them you need to speak to HR;
they will either let you in or have HR come to the gate:

-show some initiative...what you're doing now clearly isn't working.

EDIT: take the printed email with you.

It's worth a try. What's the worst that can happen?

Take care of business...ask for forgiveness later.
I greatly appreciate your time and motivation upset I can't help but feel miss Vero.. Hr) has it out 4 me to. It just really bothers me that I worked 7 days a week for her two different routes never got hurt had the same driver with the exception of working the weekends with someone else but it's like I'm being treated as if I did this horrible thing and and being viewed SM deadbeat employee but I'm going to take your advice and again I will show up because it just means that much to me it may seem silly to most but I was truly inspired and UPS with key in allowing me get back out and the public interacting and allowing me to regain Trust and most people and situations that I would normally decline to be a part of

Missmyjob

Might I suggest therapy? You’re obsessing on this WAY too much.
Your point is valid and yes in my dove my unfortunate victimizing I have seek therapy and given the circumstances was it advised to be persistent never give up never forget it's okay to put yourself out there this job means that much to me or rather it meant

trickpony1

You don't know that "miss Vero"....is still there or in HR.

It really doesn't matter...just do it.

There's a 50/50 chance of success.