Contract leader O'brien

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What do you get out of that? Are you looking for views or star status. Attention?
I think you two have more in common than you would like to admit???

He kind of reminds me of you, when you were photo-shopping an overweight fella with over-sized cheeseburgers, posting pictures of toilets, rental cars, etc???

While you are obviously the antithesis of one another, it seems to me that you are both starving for attention, for different reasons, from different people.

Think about it, as you try to reinvent yourself and your multiple screen names.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

He kind of reminds me of you, when you were photo-shopping an overweight fella with over-sized cheeseburgers, posting pictures of toilets, rental cars, etc???

While you are obviously the antithesis of one another, it seems to me that you are both starving for attention, for different reasons, from different people.

There is a difference between having a political agenda and trying to unite a group for a contract negotiation. Hour and others are still in campaign mode, lead has moved beyond that. I'm surprised that a person with such highly inflated intelligence like you think you have could see that. I guess I was being "optimistic".

LeadBelly

Banned

You are entitled to your opinion. I wish I could say you remind me of someone, but I'm pretty sure the fasted a new mold when you were created, and the father threw that one away after only one use.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You are entitled to your opinion. I wish I could say you remind me of someone, but I'm pretty sure the fasted a new mold when you were created, and the father threw that one away after only one use.
Got some experience with that premise?
Like you, I'm a "chip off the old block".