index.cfm

Attachments

• IMG_2335.JPG
    IMG_2335.JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 216

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Y
New one just came out
Your the type of person that is never going to be happy with anything and you will have a problem with everything.....you are one of the problems in our union......everything you post is against the teamsters.....never post anything negative about ups.....you never try and help any members with day to day situations at ups on here.....in the election you were against both slates......it's almost like the only thing you want to do is destroy the teamsters......if you hate everything about the teamsters why are you here?

anHOURover

Y

Your the type of person that is never going to be happy with anything and you will have a problem with everything.....you are one of the problems in our union......everything you post is against the teamsters.....never post anything negative about ups.....you never try and help any members with day to day situations at ups on here.....in the election you were against both slates......it's almost like the only thing you want to do is destroy the teamsters......if you hate everything about the teamsters why are you here?
Brother I fight the company every night. I bring members of local 623 together every shift. There is a reason why I'm an elected shop steward. You are most certainly entitled to your opinion BUT you are the definition of insanity. These men burned me once. I won't be burned again by the Boston bully. FACT

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
A strike.... right into the the heart of TDU.

Lets see them try and spin this !

-Bug-
How so?

Because the present Hoffa driven, dummy pulpit, train wreck of an Eboard in 804, invites Sean O to speak at a meeting, that is a "strike.....right into the heart of TDU"?

Now there's some "spin" for ya'

~Bbbl~™

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Brother I fight the company every night. I bring members of local 623 together every shift. There is a reason why I'm an elected shop steward. You are most certainly entitled to your opinion BUT you are the definition of insanity. These men burned me once. I won't be burned again by the Boston bully. FACT
So are you with or against the teamsters union?.....and what are you looking for specifically in this next ups contract.....or are you gonna just wait till when the ta comes out to complain how it's not up to your standard

LeadBelly

Banned
Then I'm even more confused as to how this is:

?
A strike is a real possibility this time bubble. This contract will be put up to a strike vote this time. Then we will see if members will put their money where their mouth is. How would it make you feel as a union steward proud union man if you saw a large amount of members cross the line? Would you want to puke in your mouth? I think I'd puke if I saw that. I guess we will have to have faith. Faith is something I think both of us struggle with sometimes.

5habits100

How so?

Because the present Hoffa driven, dummy pulpit, train wreck of an Eboard in 804, invites Sean O to speak at a meeting, that is a "strike.....right into the heart of TDU"?

Now there's some "spin" for ya'

~Bbbl~™
How do you know it is a train wreck of an Eboard?
Because you heard it on a internet radio show?
The point is he isn't afraid to go into Local 804. They didn't support him of Hoffa.
He has more nerve than anyone on the slate you supported, the slate(s) you ran on and lost several times.

5habits100

A strike is a real possibility this time bubble. This contract will be put up to a strike vote this time. Then we will see if members will put their money where their mouth is. How would it make you feel as a union steward proud union man if you saw a large amount of members cross the line? Would you want to puke in your mouth? I think I'd puke if I saw that. I guess we will have to have faith. Faith is something I think both of us struggle with sometimes.
I predict a strike vote also. I can't wait to see these freaking spineless bitches when they get what they have been crying about for 5 years. A strike vote. Then comes the loss of business. Then comes blaming Sean for taking the vote. No matter what, they aren't going to be happy.

LeadBelly

Banned
I predict a strike vote also. I can't wait to see these freaking spineless bitches when they get what they have been crying about for 5 years. A strike vote. Then comes the loss of business. Then comes blaming Sean for taking the vote. No matter what, they aren't going to be happy.
This contract will be very different and an unenviable position for a lot.

5habits100

This contract will be very different and an unenviable position for a lot.
These people won't be happy until they put UPS out of business like they did all the other Employers.
People complained at the 2008 national master freight meeting and said they can afford more than what they were offering. The President tried to tell them, YRC couldn't afford it. Months later they were asking for givebacks. That is going to be UPS. That is a fact.

LeadBelly

Banned
These people won't be happy until they put UPS out of business like they did all the other Employers.
People complained at the 2008 national master freight meeting and said they can afford more than what they were offering. The President tried to tell them, YRC couldn't afford it. Months later they were asking for givebacks. That is going to be UPS. That is a fact.
We can't only hope the IBT gets this point and conveyes it to the members. We need to bring these points to the members in order to educate them and the IBT. The world is changing. We are under attack by all fronts in the government. This GOP onslaught is a real problem. Picking at each other shows them our venerabilities. We need to start here on this forum and everywhere else to work together to preserve what we have.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
How do you know it is a train wreck of an Eboard?
Because you heard it on a internet radio show?
I know, because I know and regularly speak to many of the front line stewards and members in that Local, aside from the Internet radio show.
Spoke with one just this morning.

I wish them ALL nothing but the best.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

What was the "rallying cry" in freight ??

"I was looking for a job, when I came here.... Shut them down !!"

-Bug-

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

The funny part is the vote no guys say they are fighting because they think 4 year progression guys got screwed yet they want to strike and probably knock guys with less than 4 years out of work

Last edited:

5habits100

What was the "rallying cry" in freight ??

"I was looking for a job, when I came here.... Shut them down !!"

-Bug-
That worked out well for them. They are on a 15% give back, 25% of the 2009 pension rate and they gave back vacation just to name a few givebacks.
Those that said I was looking for a job, shut them down are still there.
One of them claimed to be this genius of an accountant and said they were hiding money. He is still driving a truck.