Contract leader O'brien

anHOURover

You've obviously never been a roofer in the middle of July. You've never been a laborer for a mason have you? If you think we work the hardest, I'm confident that UPS has been your only source. If you make great money at 35 hours a week on a 22.3 job, I must be killing it.

You got no facts to back these bogus statement
FACT

anHOURover

@anHOURover ,
I'm just messing with you but not serious. I appreciate your service to the country if you served. I appreciate your energy in holding to your beliefs and believe that how you vote is your right. The rooster issue is a bit crass so I lob it back at you. Fight for what you believe and the vote count will settle it again. There's a lot of people who are not happy and if the reasons are valid I bet those issues will probably be addressed if the IBT leadership doesn't want the same fiasco as last time.

We have a right to voice our beliefs but we just need to do it do it respectfully.
Thanks brother
I value everyone's opinion
But as for me I will not entertain offers until I get my bike back

Peak Cardboard

Thanks brother
I value everyone's opinion
But as for me I will not entertain offers until I get my bike back
I've asked before and I'll ask again brother hour. Have you contacted SO and/or any of the committee to explain to them about your bike and how you want it back? Cause if you STILL haven't done that yet, all that makes you is a bloviating whiner who keeps posting about your bike without DOING something about it.
Fraternally Yours,
Jr. Bully

anHOURover

I've asked before and I'll ask again brother hour. Have you contacted SO and/or any of the committee to explain to them about your bike and how you want it back? Cause if you STILL haven't done that yet, all that makes you is a bloviating whiner who keeps posting about your bike without DOING something about it.
Fraternally Yours,
Jr. Bully
Brother I filled out proposals last contract and healthcare was our #1 priority and look I'm left with no healthcare. I have Teamcare which I refuse to use.
Fact

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You got no facts to back these bogus statement
FACT
I've gotten all the info from your posts. You see here is the difference between almost everyone on BC and yourself. If you tell the truth, you never need to remember anything. Liars need to keep recreating their own reality. Most people here are honest people with different political beliefs. So when you post something, people are paying attention and you will be called out on it.
FACT

wide load

Brother I filled out proposals last contract and healthcare was our #1 priority and look I'm left with no healthcare. I have Teamcare which I refuse to use.
Fact
See your statement? A complete lie. "I'm left with no healthcare" is a complete lie. If you chose not to use it, who's fault is that?
FACTOID

anHOURover

See your statement? A complete lie. "I'm left with no healthcare" is a complete lie. If you chose not to use it, who's fault is that?
FACTOID
I don't have the card. It's in the city dump.
I have no healthcare.
I'll get it back though brother.
We got thousands on our side this time.
They won't pee on us and tell us it's raining again. Fact
VOTE NO headquarters
1 hog island road
Illadelphia PA 19153
FACT

wide load

I don't have the card. It's in the city dump.
I have no healthcare.
I'll get it back though brother.
We got thousands on our side this time.
They won't pee on us and tell us it's raining again. Fact
VOTE NO headquarters
1 hog island road
Illadelphia PA 19153
FACT
Ohhhhh I see. So you threw away your insurance card which means you have no insurance. Ok. Makes total sense now.
FACT

Last edited by a moderator:

Peak Cardboard

Fact
Fact: That was then this is NOW. I would suggest since you feel so freakin strongly about it that you send an email and perhaps follow up with a phone call. The email is at the bottom of the page there.

Package Division

Peak Cardboard

Fact
ALSO... You HAVE healthcare-so don't say that you DONT. Maybe you should fold into the eastern/Atlantic supplement instead of being out on Hog (or is it Teamcare?) Island all by yourselves? I gotta go read your supplement again.