Cooler/Lunch Box Recommendations

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
What do you carry?
Get you the best SOFT cooler you can.... for years (I don't know why) I had a 16"x 12" plastic Coleman and it was no different than placing it in an ice-skating rink... sandwiches, carrot sticks, grapes and drinks spilled all over the package area almost daily... I got so friend'n pissed off I decided to go Rico Dynamite and put my cooler under my right dual and popped that POS to an oblivion!!! Really made me feel good.

So get a soft cooler that is guaranteed not to leak and it won't tip over on area which will turn you into a raging sob!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
ironically rating all the useful replies as useful because you can just come in to work and use your two eyes to see what every other driver uses. Mostly titans and yetis.

Snack

ironically rating all the useful replies as useful because you can just come in to work and use your two eyes to see what every other driver uses. Mostly titans and yetis.

I work with a bunch of unwashed savages. Pissin’ in package car floors, poopin’ in DR bags. I thought the more refined membership of Brown Cafe could offer some insight not found in my building.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I work with a bunch of unwashed savages. Pissin’ in package car floors, poopin’ in DR bags. I thought the more refined membership of Brown Cafe could offer some insight not found in my building.
Youre in the wrong place. Most of us here poop right on the floor in the back, then crack the back door and floor it to the next stop.

Right guys?..

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
What do you carry?
E0BAF3A3-BA30-48EC-93FC-2DD69991328B.jpeg

What'dyabringmetoday???

The Great UpstateNYUPSer probably has great advice on this subject. For instance- stop for "lunch" at your house.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
IMG_4065-768x511.jpg

Luncheaze.com

battery powered. heats it up for you for a specific time. set it for lunch and it will start heating at the correct time for a hot and delicous lunch.

barnyard

KTM rider
I have an Engel 19 qt cooler. I use an ice pack to keep things cool and it works. The ice packs I use are all still cold at the end of the day. I use Rtic 30 oz tumblers for water, all year around. I hate it when my water bottles froze in the package car. No longer a problem.