Coronavirus, Union & UPS's plan

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
It will save the social security system.

no joke. im not saying i believe this, but one theory is that this is specifically engeneered to kill off the boomers, thus making their ss and pensions problems disappear. this would actually cull about 1/3 of the worlds debt.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
As companies react to fear and require employees to stay home, watch this thing go underground and do even more damage.

Jkloc420

As companies react to fear and require employees to stay home, watch this thing go underground and do even more damage.
nobody is going to go get tested but those who are scared, nobody wants to be shut down for 14days, stupid thing is already cycling through

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
what doyou mean? i was thinking if they knew the time it takes this virus to incumbate ( say 14 days ) wouldn't make sense to shut down everything for 2-3 weeks at least?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
nobody is going to go get tested but those who are scared, nobody wants to be shut down for 14days, stupid thing is already cycling through
People are reacting so poorly that folks will clam up about how the feel physically and where they might have been.

Jkloc420

People are reacting so poorly that folks will clam up about how the feel physically and where they might have been.
it dont matter if you get it or not, it wont stop no matter how many you quarrantine, it will go away when it cycles through, just like the flu