Coronavirus

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
OMG!!!
It's a Pandemic!!!
0DF1EA01-2A69-4F95-B0B5-2EAD607F711E.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Flu's fatality rate = 0.1%. CDC is saying the Covid-19 rate is probably between 0.5% and 1.0%
And for those with Diabetes, it's 7.3%. 10% of USA have diabetes.

And for all Virus cases, 20 yr old+, , it's 20% Hospitalization /SEVERE condition (you need Oxygen!). and 5% Critical / Intensive Care (you need ECMO).

The fatality may be lower for younger people, but it's still extremely serious.

88980663_10159015833468594_450995265709539328_n.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Flu's fatality rate = 0.1%. CDC is saying the Covid-19 rate is probably between 0.5% and 1.0%

And for all Virus cases, 20 yr old+, , it's 20% Hospitalization /SEVERE condition (you need Oxygen!). and 5% Critical / Intensive Care (you need ECMO).

Denial isn't a valid response. CDC isn't exactly trustworthy since they have been muzzled by Trump. Your death rate is way too low.

Dr. Fauci is probably the most trustworthy individual associated with the federal government for now.

MAKAVELI

That's why they're calling it a pandemic. Ttku...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That's why they're calling it a pandemic. Ttku...

CDC suppressed initial discovery of the virus in several labs and would not allow results to be made public. Just like China. Now, Predator is on the loose. Who told the CDC to keep a lid on it?

Orange Fuhrer did. A failed response that has unleashed a true pandemic.

Obama's fault, of course.

We need the truth right now, not lies and obsfucation.

Last edited:

Justaloader

fear is the virus.....
This guy gets it.

I will say this - in my lifetime....Y2k, Sars, Norovirus, West Nile, Zika, Ebola, Bird Flu, Anthrax in envelopes......I've never seen people lose their minds like this. I've never seen countries (Italy) completely shut down. I've never seen Wallstreet freeze trading after being open for only an hour because the market fell so far, so fast. It's hilarious, and concerning all at the same time. I'm just waiting for the declaration of martial law....that's when :censored2: will get real, quickly.

bacha29

CDC suppressed initial discovery of the virus in several labs and would not allow results to be made public. Just like China. Now, Predator is on the loose. Who told the CDC to keep a lid on it?

Orange Fuhrer did. A failed response that has unleashed a true pandemic.

Obama's fault, of course.

We need the truth right now, not lies and obsfucation.
Denial isn't a valid response. CDC isn't exactly trustworthy since they have been muzzled by Trump. Your death rate is way too low.

Dr. Fauci is probably the most trustworthy individual associated with the federal government for now.
The lethality of COVID 19 is what has Dr. Fauci worried. He testified for the record that he believes COVID 19 is 10 times more lethal than traditional seasonal flu. COVID 19 is a different strain altogether and people need to stop equating it with seasonal flu.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I've been calling it a pandemic for over a week ... TTKU

OMG!!!
It's a Pandemic!!!

It wasn't a pandemic at that point, so I guess this just another example of you spreading false information, and fake news.
Cheryl should label your avatar with a "Fake News" tag to protect the site members from falling for your misinformation campaign

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine to order no spectators for NCAA’s First Four in Dayton
Update 4:21 p.m. EDT March 11: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said he will issue an order that there would be no spectators allowed at the NCAA First Four games, which will be played March 17 and 18 in Dayton, WHIO reported.

“The order will be that there cannot be spectators there,” DeWine said. “We’re not going to have the large crowd.”

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It wasn't a pandemic at that point, so I guess this just another example of you spreading false information, and fake news.
Cheryl should label your avatar with a "Fake News" tag to protect the site members from falling for your misinformation campaign
Go friend:censored2:k yourself you miserable Turd!

Just because I am prescient and all you got is an extensive vocabulary!

Pathetic ... even for a turd!

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Go friend:censored2:k yourself you miserable Turd!

Just because I am prescient and all you got is an extensive vocabulary!

Pathetic ... even for a turd!
tenor.gif

source.gif