Coronavirus

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You have damn near whole countries shutting down.
I didn’t thing much of it til McCormick Place in Chicago had three huge conventions shut down last weekend. That’s a lot of money. All because of hype?
The world has been slow to responding to this. But now that it is, I’m beginning to think the people who know may be underselling the problem. Watch the actions ignore the talk.
This is just being scared that they’ll be plastered all over the news for where a major outbreak originated.

Many show no or little symptoms. People are contagious up to 48 hours BEFORE they show any symptoms.

you might slightly slow down the spread of it but there’s no chance you’re stopping it when most of the people spreading it have no idea they have it.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
This is just being scared that they’ll be plastered all over the news for where a major outbreak originated.

Many show no or little symptoms. People are contagious up to 48 hours BEFORE they show any symptoms.

you might slightly slow down the spread of it but there’s no chance you’re stopping it when most of the people spreading it have no idea they have it.
I agree there’s no stopping it now. But are you ok not being willing to take precautions and have your parents die from it? Are you ok not taking precautions and carrying it to bring people’s death? We all have to die sometime, but it doesn’t have to be due to negligence. That doctor in Italy paints a much different picture than what was originally offered. Just because you’re young, doesn’t mean you won’t have side effects from this.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I agree there’s no stopping it now. But are you ok not being willing to take precautions and have your parents die from it? Are you ok not taking precautions and carrying it to bring people’s death? We all have to die sometime, but it doesn’t have to be due to negligence. That doctor in Italy paints a much different picture than what was originally offered. Just because you’re young, doesn’t mean you won’t have side effects from this.
you use the same tools you use to fight the flu

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

My daughter just found out her spring break has been extended a week and they will be doing online classes when they go back. They don’t know yet whether they have to clean out their dorms or not. Her friend at Harvard is being told to clean out their dorms and not come back this year.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
My daughter just found out her spring break has been extended a week and they will be doing online classes when they go back. They don’t know yet whether they have to clean out their dorms or not. Her friend at Harvard is being told to clean out their dorms and not come back this year.
hope they reimburse them the money they pay for the dorm

Brownslave688

Of course you take precautions. Just like you do during any cold and flu season. If my parents feel they are higher risk than it’s their responsibility and those around them responsibility to take precautions. The whole world shouldn’t be expected to come to a halt because a small portion of it is at higher risk.

Brownslave688

If Ebola suddenly became airborne and spread like measles ok I get it. This is just insane though.