Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You probably won’t. But you lying is nothing new.
800.jpeg

MAKAVELI

If most people don’t have serious enough symptoms to go to the doctor what good does that do?
You’re really not grasping this well at all.
If we're testing and finding out who has this virus they can be isolated and quarantined to help stop the spread. You're really not grasping this very well.

Over70irregs

Where there is a will, there is a way. Granted, I was being sarcastic, but, I wouldn't be surprised if the Safety division isn't already in talk with the Teamsters about an interim addendum to modify the uniform in an effort to "protect" workers....aka keep them from getting sick while at work and claiming worker's comp. (which, would be ironic if the claims weren't processed due to Liberty Mutual being closed to prevent it's own staff from being subject to the spread of it). It's almost comical how people are reacting to this whole thing.
Being in everyones face daily is comical especially with several schools shutting down around the country. Not.....

Over70irregs

This guy gets it.

I will say this - in my lifetime....Y2k, Sars, Norovirus, West Nile, Zika, Ebola, Bird Flu, Anthrax in envelopes......I've never seen people lose their minds like this. I've never seen countries (Italy) completely shut down. I've never seen Wallstreet freeze trading after being open for only an hour because the market fell so far, so fast. It's hilarious, and concerning all at the same time. I'm just waiting for the declaration of martial law....that's when :censored2: will get real, quickly.
That is why the troops are being brought back.

Poop Head

Judge me.
If we're testing and finding out who has this virus they can be isolated and quarantined to help stop the spread. You're really not grasping this very well.
It's gonna spread.

There's nothing we can do to stop it.

My best advice is, don't be old, and try to be healthy .