Coronavirus

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Stats are stats. Where was this thing 2 months ago?
upload_2020-3-12_8-59-13.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
PolitiFact - Did Donald Trump fire pandemic officials, defund CDC?

Thankfully Congress has kept Trump from totally defunding the CDC.

"The Trump administration’s initial proposals for the budgets for emerging and zoonotic infectious diseases at CDC — a key player in the fight against coronavirus — have consistently been lower than what was spent the previous year.

The administration proposed $61.7 million less in 2018 than 2017; $96.4 million less in 2019 than in 2018; $114.4 million less in 2020 than in 2019; and $85.3 million less in 2021 than 2020.

However, Congress reshapes presidential recommendations as they see fit when they craft final spending bills.

Every year since Trump has been president, lawmakers have passed bills — bills signed by Trump — that not only exceeded what Trump requested on emerging infections but also exceeded what had been spent the previous year."

So the liberal fact check admits both clams were false.

Got it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
China hates Trump..we were booming and they were struggling
Media hates Trump...Let's pump this thing up...Don't call it the WuHan virus ....racist
Even the weakest mind has to admit this has been nothing but politicized to the max by dims. They are rubbing their hands together with glee.
The market is crashing. Events cancelled. More fodder to bury Trump

1400 total cases in a country of 350 million that must be recovering or have recovered because only 38 ( old, compromised immune systems ) people have died. 38
Get a grip...biggest bunch of pusillanimous in history.

watdaflock?

China hates Trump..we were booming and they were struggling
Media hates Trump...Let's pump this thing up...Don't call it the WuHan virus ....racist
Even the weakest mind has to admit this has been nothing but politicized to the max by dims. They are rubbing their hands together with glee.
The market is crashing. Events cancelled. More fodder to bury Trump

1400 total cases in a country of 350 million that must be recovering or have recovered because only 38 ( old, compromised immune systems ) people have died. 38
Get a grip...biggest bunch of pusillanimous in history.

No dummy, it has to do with Trumps total lack of handling of the virus.
"people have died. 38
Get a grip...biggest bunch of pusillanimous in history."

You obviously know nothing about this virus and how it works. Try learning. It really does help you look less stupid.

tada....
Coronavirus tests: COVID-19 kit component shortage slows US response

Last edited:

newfie

PolitiFact - Did Donald Trump fire pandemic officials, defund CDC?

Thankfully Congress has kept Trump from totally defunding the CDC.

"The Trump administration’s initial proposals for the budgets for emerging and zoonotic infectious diseases at CDC — a key player in the fight against coronavirus — have consistently been lower than what was spent the previous year.

The administration proposed $61.7 million less in 2018 than 2017; $96.4 million less in 2019 than in 2018; $114.4 million less in 2020 than in 2019; and $85.3 million less in 2021 than 2020.

However, Congress reshapes presidential recommendations as they see fit when they craft final spending bills.

Every year since Trump has been president, lawmakers have passed bills — bills signed by Trump — that not only exceeded what Trump requested on emerging infections but also exceeded what had been spent the previous year."

when things are good you guys bash Trump for the deficit , when things are bad you guys bash trump for cutting spending.

I was in an epidemiology response unit in my army days. Our job to respond to emergency situations such as earthquakes , disease outbreaks etc. Our structure allowed for epidemiologists to be assigned whenever we were deployed but those same doctors were not assigned to the unit when there was nothing going on. Having them assigned continuously would not have made sense, would have added significant cost to a dormant unit and would have been a waste of their talents. The CDC structure should be the same. There is a plan to deploy multiple layers of resources in the event of something like this and that is when the emergency funding kicks in that you saw deployed recently . As the father of a veterinarian i can even tell you that at some point in a time of crisis that there is a layer of response that would even pull in all the veterinarians to assist in the medical response

Last edited:

Non sequitur

Let me see: China lab virus released same time they lost leverage in trade deal, Russia trying to bankrupt US energy Independence. I think it originated in the Seattle fish market, cause something smells.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
It will save the social security system.

no joke. im not saying i believe this, but one theory is that this is specifically engeneered to kill off the boomers, thus making their ss and pensions problems disappear. this would actually cull about 1/3 of the worlds debt.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
As companies react to fear and require employees to stay home, watch this thing go underground and do even more damage.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
As companies react to fear and require employees to stay home, watch this thing go underground and do even more damage.
nobody is going to go get tested but those who are scared, nobody wants to be shut down for 14days, stupid thing is already cycling through