Coronavirus

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
As companies react to fear and require employees to stay home, watch this thing go underground and do even more damage.
what doyou mean? i was thinking if they knew the time it takes this virus to incumbate ( say 14 days ) wouldn't make sense to shut down everything for 2-3 weeks at least?

trickpony1

As the father of a veterinarian i can even tell you that at some point in a time of crisis that there is a layer of response that would even pull in all the veterinarians to assist in the medical response

I understand registered nurses will be required to go where instructed on short notice.

If you've got a RN in your life you may want to ask therm.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
nobody is going to go get tested but those who are scared, nobody wants to be shut down for 14days, stupid thing is already cycling through
People are reacting so poorly that folks will clam up about how the feel physically and where they might have been.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
People are reacting so poorly that folks will clam up about how the feel physically and where they might have been.
it dont matter if you get it or not, it wont stop no matter how many you quarrantine, it will go away when it cycles through, just like the flu