Coronavirus

22.34life

I have know plenty of people who have had covid 19 not one has been hospitalized or even gotten very ill at all.all have had mild symptoms.covid 19 is blowing the top of the B.S MEETER

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
A Photog friend of mine lost his Grandfather after a short battle with COVID-19 ... he was 95.

1596315724044.png

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
157,184 dead American, 4.729+million infected. Yesterday was another 1,000+ plus dead, making it 4 straight days. Texas led the death total yesterday with 295 dead, followed by Florida with 256 dead. Texas and Florida were also one-two in newly infected both with over 9,000. Florida has another 179 dead today. A state climbing up the charts up and becoming a hotspot is Tennessee. They’ve resisted shutting down again, and their numbers are spiking. Dr. Redfield has predicted a deadly fall season for the southern states.
You get off on this, don't you? Do us all a favor and lick a subway handrail or 20. You really need to move on and get a life or get over it. Government won't fix every problem known to mankind.

newfie

nope how about you?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Updated every Wed? Wheres Wed. July 22? Thats a Wed. Why does your chart have July 18 on there? That’s a Saturday. Yes your numbers are outdated. Great try though. America has seen back to back weekly increases in deaths and infections.
Great can’t wait to see this Wed. You’ll see another spike!
Would you like to walk these claims back?
Or just promise that "next week" the numbers will look really bad.

Screenshot (12).png

COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics

157,905 dead Americans, 4.764+million infected. Yesterday was a devastatingly deadly day for America, 1,123 dead Americans on a Saturday, hasn’t happened since May that, that many died on a Saturday. America saw for the 4th consecutive week a surge in Covid19 deaths. Again the deadliest week since May. The Confederate states are dragging down the rest of the nation with their inability to stop the spread of virus. Texas led in deaths (268) yesterday, followed by Florida (179). Florida led the nation in newly infected as well with over 9,000.