Coronavirus

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The article has nothing to do with virtual immunity! Read article before you post.
I wonder why if you google partial immunity there’s loads of medical studies claiming it’s real. They obviously should have consulted with you before spreading such fake news.
41151546-5417-4CB8-9958-DC4E2495B6E9.png

zimbomb

Does partial immunity in the host mean they are not infectious? Virtually immune = asymptomatic? So the question is does any of this matter, could these people still infect other's?

162,836 virtually/partially dead Americans. 5.033+million virtually/partially infected. America had its third straight day of 1,000+ virtually/partially dead. The state of Texas led with 236 virtually dead Americans.

zimbomb

It’s partial immunity just like virtual immunity. I know words hurt your brain.
No it's not the same. Virtual immunity in trumpian context in reference to children is asymptomatic. Partial immunity is in reference to t cell memory to a similar virus. Some believe the 1918 flu effected young adults the worst because older people had some type of immunity from previous outbreaks. Immunity is never 100%, but herd immunity protects the community by limiting possible vectors of infection.