Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Liberalism is a cult.
Science is a religion to these left wing nut jobs.

Any scientist who dissents on what is"settled" dogma is tried as a heretic in the court of public opinion. The radical leftists would guillotine them if they could.

The methods of "establishment" science are strikingly similar to those of the dark ages Roman Catholic church. I don't think anyone could have stated the totality of the situation any more succinctly than you did.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Since people started wearing masks heavily since early spring, you might say more have died of kung flu with the mask!

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
There’s no such thing at a center called, “no masks required”. It would be mask optional. If your local is fighting mask discipline, then there must be some sort of mandated mask wearing. People are being discipline. Think before you post. You shot yourself in the foot.

First off, you have no idea how many people had it at your work. An employer isn’t required to tell you an employee has Covid19. A worker (union or non) doesn’t have to tell anyone their medical history. The person could be asymptomatic and no one would know they had it. Only if they got tested, but who gets tested when not sick? Lastly, no one who has tested positive for Covid19 is allowed back to work at UPS after being diagnosed, 3 days ago. You’re clearly trolling.
Lol.

Sweetheart, my local was never notified by the company that masks would be required, meaning we grieve ALL mask discipline.
Which in turn has meant that management decided to save time by having it be a "highly recommended" policy.

Zero people have been disciplined. As per both the drivers' stewards, and the preload's. (Can't speak for the local sort.)

Also, I absolutely *do* know how many people have had it.
And you are showing your idiocy, here. Again. It would be a violation of HIPAA laws for them to officially tell anyone.

But we have just under 60 drivers. And about the same number of preload PTers.
And managers with loose lips.

Pretty easy to tell when someone doesn't show up and isn't on the vacation list that they are being tested. Then when they show up after taking less than a week off, that they also tested negative.
And that's without gossipy supes.

And if they made "pilots" with good reading comprehension, you'd have seen that I wrote "he was ready but couldn't".

Nice attempt at spinning my words, but you're still wrong.
Like usual.

Pretty sure they hired you to make the rest of the PT supes look smart.

rickyb

From letter,
A highly contagious virus with millions of deaths without any treatment?
Mortality turned out to be many times lower than expected and close to that of a normal seasonal flu (0.2%).20

The number of registered corona deaths therefore still seems to be overestimated.

There is a difference between death by corona and death with corona. Humans are often carriers of multiple viruses and potentially pathogenic bacteria at the same time. Taking into account the fact that most people who developed serious symptoms suffered from additional pathology, one cannot simply conclude that the corona-infection was the cause of death. This was mostly not taken into account in the statistics.
o yea?