Coronavirus

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I know a guy who almost did. But he died trying
1602901152853.png
..He survive Cancer

Lol.

Sweetheart, my local was never notified by the company that masks would be required, meaning we grieve ALL mask discipline.
Which in turn has meant that management decided to save time by having it be a "highly recommended" policy.

Zero people have been disciplined. As per both the drivers' stewards, and the preload's. (Can't speak for the local sort.)

Also, I absolutely *do* know how many people have had it.
And you are showing your idiocy, here. Again. It would be a violation of HIPAA laws for them to officially tell anyone.

But we have just under 60 drivers. And about the same number of preload PTers.
And managers with loose lips.

Pretty easy to tell when someone doesn't show up and isn't on the vacation list that they are being tested. Then when they show up after taking less than a week off, that they also tested negative.
And that's without gossipy supes.

And if they made "pilots" with good reading comprehension, you'd have seen that I wrote "he was ready but couldn't".

Nice attempt at spinning my words, but you're still wrong.
Like usual.

Pretty sure they hired you to make the rest of the PT supes look smart.
Cupcake, you posted that your local was disciplining those who don’t wear masks. Your post not mine. I didn’t spin your words. You posted what you posted. Also one can be out for 2 weeks and not have Covid19. Lastly, loose lipped people are usually ones who start rumors. Unless you heard it out of the person who has Covid19, then it’s a rumor. But drivers like you lack a certain education, which is why you drive package cars, less responsibility. No college.