Coronavirus

floridays

My digestive gases are formidable as well!
Di-gest this old gas bag

Halle-Berry-Gym-Time.jpg
I I

I love the woman's movement

floridays

... The toe bone's connected to the foot bone,
The foot bone's connected to the ankle bone,
The ankle bone's connected to the leg bone,
The leg bone's connected to the knee bone,
The knee bone's connected to the thigh bone,
The thigh bone's connected to the hip bone,
The hip bone's connected to the back bone
The back bone's connected to the neck bone,
The neck bone's connected to the head bone,
And head bone is connected to the sinus bones ...
Refer to this

Halle-Berry-Gym-Time.jpg

I found a new toy, I'm playing the bone connect game. :raspberry-tounge::thumbup::thumbup1:
Where's the hambone go?

fishtm2001

The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington, whose modeling of the pandemic the White House has used, predicts up to about 415,000 deaths by Feb. 1, even with current restrictions continuing. If these restrictions are simply eased — as opposed to eliminating them entirely, which would occur if herd immunity were pursued — deaths could rise to as many as 571,527. That’s just by Feb. 1. The model predicts daily deaths will still be increasing then.

That's nice.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington, whose modeling of the pandemic the White House has used, predicts up to about 415,000 deaths by Feb. 1, even with current restrictions continuing. If these restrictions are simply eased — as opposed to eliminating them entirely, which would occur if herd immunity were pursued — deaths could rise to as many as 571,527. That’s just by Feb. 1. The model predicts daily deaths will still be increasing then.

That's nice.
And this commercial forecast rain.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
An average size hospital would normally have 3-5 deaths per week from cancer.
Also deaths from strokes and other known illnesses.
Where is the public outcry for the states to do lockdowns and cripple their economies until these deaths stop ?

oldngray

nowhere special
Where is the public outcry for the states to do lockdowns and cripple their economies until these deaths stop ?
Covid appears to be a cure for cancer. Since the virus hit cancer deaths have plummeted.

It will be fine

Cancer and strokes aren’t contagious. Did you not know that? If that was unclear you might want to avoid posting about public health issues.