Coronavirus

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Jumpin Jack Flash, Mar 10, 2020.

1. DriveInDriveOut

DriveInDriveOut Proud Deplorable

Do you have the KungFlu yet?

2. 622 dead Americans. Almost 50,000 infected. Covid19 showing no signs of slowing!

3. fishtm2001

fishtm2001 Member

In what is shaping up to be one of the biggest crises in American history, and the biggest public health calamity in a century, Trump is still fiddling while Rome begins to burn.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. 685 dead Americans. Almost 53,000 infected. America is in the beginning stages. Be safe folks this is no media hoax.

5. Yolo

Yolo Active Member

6. The numbers are really exploding now. 784 dead Americans. The GOP has come up with the largest bailout in American history. All to save a failing President. Sad.

7. DriveInDriveOut

DriveInDriveOut Proud Deplorable

President Trump's Job Approval Rating Up to 49%
    • Approval rating up five percentage points from prior poll
    • 60% approve of president's response to COVID-19
    • Job approval higher among independents, Democrats
    You:
    DisastrousDarkEland-max-1mb.gif

8. no_map_needed

no_map_needed Knowledge is key, Experience is power.

Trump is starting to get desperate now. He just asked Korea for the reagent to do mass testing. This should've been done at least 2 weeks ago but better late than never.

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  9. The disease is slowly making its climb, 809 dead Americans. 61,000 infected. The Deep South states are going to start getting rocked.

10. Records are now being set. 908 dead, 65,000 infected. It’s to bad Trump was and is 2 months behind.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  11. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

how about an hourly report

SMH

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  12. 928 dead Americans. I must keep posting to keep the deniers, the media hoaxes, the flu people, know just how deadly this virus is.

13. Wilson1397

Wilson1397 Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!

The flu killed around 14,000 this flu season..........ttku

14. The CDC bundles the flu and pneumonia together. The flu itself hasn’t killed that many. 931 dead Americans.

15. Wilson1397

So let’s bundle all 3 together.......14,931

16. BadIdeaGuy

BadIdeaGuy Coronavirus? What coronavirus?

Your mom said you could play on the computer till 7.
    It's bedtime now. Go.
    If you don't get enough sleep, you won't supervise nearly as well as you normally do.

17. 944 dead Americans. 66,000+ infected.
    bundled with influenza/pneumonia 14,944. The virus is showing no signs of slowing. With media reports confirming Covid19 at UPS, when does the Union inform us of a breakout in our facility? Surrounding facilities? When does UPS warn us about Covid19 in facility. UPS isn’t afraid to tell us when someone’s home with the flu.

18. Wilson1397

Unless UPS or a worker notifies the union how are they supposed to know? And UPS doesn’t care about their employees plain and simple. So to answer your question nobody is going to inform you.

19. 1.032 dead Americans. 68,000+ infected. I assumed that UPS and the Union would make sure that employees are tested for free. They’re pushing people to work. UPS should only be delivering essentials, not trampolines.