Corp HR phone number?

UPSAOT

Does anyone have it who could PM me? I know they administer the online job application system now and I am having an issue that nobody local seems to know what to do with. Thanks in advance.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Does anyone have it who could PM me? I know they administer the online job application system now and I am having an issue that nobody local seems to know what to do with. Thanks in advance.

Try this. Go to upsers.com. Click on Life and Career. Click on the HR service center link. There is a chat option. Explain your issue to them. Let us know how this works out for you. Dave.

steward71

This a Corporate # they may help you with a HR # 404-828-6000.

UPSAOT

Thank you all for reminding me why I rarely come here for help. There are plenty of other places on the Internet to go to for laughs. No chat option on Upsers--only webform. Not even attempting the last phone number--it may be valid but not taking any chances.