corporate board room phone number

rickyb

anyone have the corporate board room number, or a number which is as high up the chain of command as possible? let me know the number and who does it correspond to.

im trying to get my supervisors fired or in trouble

i checked some of hte previous posts on the forum and couldnt find anything.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
anyone have the corporate board room number, or a number which is as high up the chain of command as possible? let me know the number and who does it correspond to.
You're a real rock star aren't you. Might I suggest you skip this idea as it would appear from your grammatically incorrect post and lack of capitalization, punctuation, and other mistakes, you have other things to worry about than calling the corporate board room to get your supervisor fired or in trouble. What do you think? Do you really think they would believe you anyways. Do you think that some lower-level secretary would actually put you through. Call the complaint line and tell them who you are and your concerns.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Oh lord.

You really don't think the Board of Directors work full time for UPS do you? Or that they just sit in the boardroom all day right? If so, stop watching batman and pick up a book.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Might want to begin by talking to your steward...Good Lord, what a @#%#

rickyb

so the best we can do is a complaint line. nice to see we got a human spell check here...real sign of intelligence haha. u never know they might listen.

T

Turdferguson

(404)867-5309 Jenny Turvgustuson head of corporate employee relations have had to use her before she is good people. Best of luck brother

rickyb

What's the matter...did the big, mean supervisor yell at you?

no smart ass i dont take :censored2:. i came in for work, they said they had none, and wanted to send me home without pay which is provincially illegal and im soon to find out if its federally illegal. plus the other supervisor i drove with violated a bunch of rules. so :censored2: em and :censored2: u too.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
no smart ass i dont take :censored2:. i came in for work, they said they had none, and wanted to send e home without pay which is provincially illegal and im soon to find out if its federally illegal. plus the other supervisor i drove with violated a bunch of rules. so :censored2: em and :censored2: u too.
Then why wouldn't you begin by speaking to your steward? I may be a smart azzz but you seem ignorant. How long have you worked here? I smell a seasonal employee...

McGee

no smart ass i dont take :censored2:. i came in for work, they said they had none, and wanted to send me home without pay which is provincially illegal and im soon to find out if its federally illegal. plus the other supervisor i drove with violated a bunch of rules. so :censored2: em and :censored2: u too.

Are you in Canada??!!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
so the best we can do is a complaint line. nice to see we got a human spell check here...real sign of intelligence haha. u never know they might listen.
i cant remember i think it was anonymous hack collectivists on twitter who managed to find numbers like that when corporations were getting out of line.
...still hanging on to the thread of my seat awaiting at least one capitalization or correct sentence. By the way, illegal is a sick bird. It might however be unlawful but I doubt that too.