Corporate has been in Montgomery hub almost everyday for a week...

Phughes2

“Hopefully something is about to go down for the better”, I think to myself.

*me and coworker tell one of the suits that people are “no call no showing” like 2 days a week for months and don’t get wrote up... his response is, “Yes they do, you don’t know what you’re talking about”

Literally had 2 unloaders brag about missing 16 days in 2 months and didn’t even get in trouble.

Lmao this company and the union is a joke. The pay is good and you can have a great career when you get on the road, but working in the building is a joke. People are lazy and don’t come to work and they expect you to pick up their slack. I just don’t give a :censored2: anymore. I used to try to play superhero for those people, but nah I work at my own pace. They will just find someone to help me if I get behind like I’ve helped everyone else for 4 years.

542thruNthru

*me and coworker tell one of the suits that people are “no call no showing” like 2 days a week for months and don’t get wrote up... his response is, “Yes they do, you don’t know what you’re talking about”

Literally had 2 unloaders brag about missing 16 days in 2 months and didn’t even get in trouble.

Lmao this company and the union is a joke. The pay is good and you can have a great career when you get on the road, but working in the building is a joke. People are lazy and don’t come to work and they expect you to pick up their slack. I just don’t give a * anymore. I used to try to play superhero for those people, but nah I work at my own pace. They will just find someone to help me if I get behind like I’ve helped everyone else for 4 years.

Put your letter in to be management. With your skills at snitching on people you're definitely qualified.

Nah
People are lazy and don’t come to work and they expect you to pick up their slack. I just don’t give a * anymore. I used to try to play superhero for those people, but nah I work at my own pace. They will just find someone to help me if I get behind like I’ve helped everyone else for 4 years.
u mad

Nah
I used to try to play superhero for those people, but nah I work at my own pace. They will just find someone to help me if I get behind like I’ve helped everyone else for 4 years.
To be honest, I'm surprised it took you 4 years to figure it out. Most insiders figure it out by the time they pass probation. Now that you've realized that this is more of a game than a job, your life will be a lot easier.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat

Lmao this company and the union is a joke. The pay is good and you can have a great career when you get on the road, but working in the building is a joke. People are lazy and don’t come to work and they expect you to pick up their slack. I just don’t give a * anymore. I used to try to play superhero for those people, but nah I work at my own pace. They will just find someone to help me if I get behind like I’ve helped everyone else for 4 years.
dats the spirit!

takesteady

Why do you care if your coworkers are missing work? Just mind your business, WAD, and collect your paycheck. I really don’t understand your mindset.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

You need both your legs broken.

It is not your business if people no call no show, and the suits are right. You don't know what you are talking about.

Mind your own business.
Go to work.
Stop snitching on people.

You'll find you end up living longer, that way.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.

In my hood, snitches get stitches.

Trailer monkey

What ever made you think they were paying you to do other people's work?

Indecisi0n

Scab snitch

Dr.Brownz

Screen_Shot_2019-06-05_at_1.26.32_PM.jpg

watdaflock?

Quit caring. This is a union job.

Staydryitsraining

Do they expect you to pick up the slack because they shoot the :censored2: with you and you think yall are pals? You sound like what's wrong.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Back in the day all it took was signing a Union card...

Face it ... unions have been efficiently neutered from any organizing efforts over the decades by corporate lobbyists. Just study what will happen to those Unionists in Alabama who are trying to organize with AMAZON..

Again weak labor laws and the unions inability or unwillingness to weed out corruption in it’s leadership..