Corporations / Citizens

rickyb

use tor browser instead:

Christoph Tavan‏ @ctavan Sep 24

"Clear all Cookies except Google Cookies", thanks Chrome. /cc @matthew_d_green

Dn4Ic7PWsAA7ce9.jpg

rickyb

i rewatched mike moores capitalism a love story, and at 2009 he interviews william k black who said the FBI said 80% of the fraud was by the banks.

rickyb

Michael Geist‏Verified account @mgeist 42m42 minutes ago

Michael Geist Retweeted Jeremy de Beer

.@jdebeer on copyright and USMCA: cost of term extension will be tens of millions of dollars per yr from Cdn students, book readers, music listeners, & movie watchers to mostly US copyright owners. Parliament can factor imbalance into the copyright review

Michael Geist added,

Jeremy de Beer @jdebeer
Intellectual property chapter of #USMCA proves Canada’s pragmatism Intellectual property chapter of USMCA proves Canada’s pragmatism | The Star …. My opinion, via @torontostar:
1 reply 7 retweets 7 likes

rickyb

howard zinn correctly said civil obedience is the problem:

Lee J. Carter‏ @carterforva 2h2 hours ago

Civility means politely accepting the violence imposed upon us by the ruling class. Endless war isn't civil. Union busting isn't civil. Gentrification isn't civil. Starvation wages aren't civil. The corporate agenda isn't civil.

We shouldn't be either.

31 replies 821 retweets 2,105 likes

rickyb

He cares about you making sure mom and dad get their prunes and stay regular, mission accomplished? My advice, have some yourself, you're full of what prunes get rid of.
he only cares about the fat cats like himself.

way worse than obama in corporate fines, and obama was bad.

rickyb

thats the point: you make politicians / ppl in power afraid and thats how you take the power back

Matt Deitsch‏Verified account @MattxRed 3h3 hours ago

Matt Deitsch Retweeted Senator John Cornyn

Rollcall: Senator Cornyn is owned by...
AT&T - $137,000+
Exxon Mobile - $137,000+
JP Morgan - $116,000+
Goldman Sachs - $92,000+
NRA - $58,000+
Fossil Fuel Lobby - $3,000,000+

John, the only person paid and orchestrated to spread fear is you.

Matt Deitsch added,

Senator John CornynVerified account @JohnCornyn
Rollcall: 101 people were arrested at the Capitol, many paid and orchestrated to intimidate Senators and their staff.
294 replies 6,312 retweets 17,092 likes

rickyb

mainstream lies not enough now. out right censorship taking place:

Lee Camp [Redacted]‏Verified account @LeeCamp 18h18 hours ago

Lee Camp [Redacted] Retweeted

Everyone, this is MASSIVELY important. American censorship is reaching a new level. Sites like Anti-Media, Free Thought Project and others, have been ripped down by Facebook today. The purging of anti-establishment thought is upon us. https://twitter.com/AntiMedia/status/1050476321191669760 …

Lee Camp [Redacted] added,

This Tweet is unavailable.

rickyb

corporate terrorists...well, not quite:

Ralph Nader‏Verified account @RalphNader Oct 15

Trump has pushed to let coal-burning power plants emit more pollution. His own EPA says the rules will take at least 1400 American lives a year by 2030 from coal-burning-induced heart/lung disease, plus 15,000 new cases annually of respiratory diseases. That includes children! -R

20 replies 216 retweets 299 likes

corporate terrorists...well, not quite:

Ralph Nader‏Verified account @RalphNader Oct 15

Trump has pushed to let coal-burning power plants emit more pollution. His own EPA says the rules will take at least 1400 American lives a year by 2030 from coal-burning-induced heart/lung disease, plus 15,000 new cases annually of respiratory diseases. That includes children! -R

20 replies 216 retweets 299 likes
Why was “the new rules could also lead to as many as 1,400 premature deaths annually“ In the article Replaced with this “EPA says the rules will take at least 1400 American lives a year”

rickyb

Why was “the new rules could also lead to as many as 1,400 premature deaths annually“ In the article Replaced with this “EPA says the rules will take at least 1400 American lives a year”
mistake?

you've been seriously mislead if you think ralph nader is a bad guy. hes probably saved more american lives than anyone out there.

mistake?

you've been seriously mislead if you think ralph nader is a bad guy. hes probably saved more american lives than anyone out there.
I never said he was a bad guy. I’m saying that someone changed the original article wording. Therefore twisting the fact. Therefore that tweet was not factual. Those two sentences don’t have the same meaning.

rickyb

I never said he was a bad guy. I’m saying that someone changed the original article wording. Therefore twisting the fact. Therefore that tweet was not factual. Those two sentences don’t have the same meaning.
even if its wrong, whats the point?