Corporations hate what they fear.

For Discussion:

Based upon some readings and blogs that I have read; from the corrupt corporate culture in America one could conclude that corporations hate what they fear.

If there is any truth to this statement then UPS being a corporation is not exempt from this concept.

In your opinion and based upon your experience with the culture at UPS; what is hated and therefore feared?

Sincerely,
I
I think they hate me because I'm a good looking steward with a big bulge in my pants. You know everyone wants to be good looking and packing and not everyone can be.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
what they hate is anything and I mean anything that stands in the way of ONE MORE PENNY PROFIT!!! and what they fear is REAL men and women that dare STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES!!!

In this case, are you talking about the Teamsters or UPS.
​I really couldn't tell.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity,

Ascribing human emotions to an inanimate legal entity seems insincere.

Do you think rocks hate paper?

Do you think scissors hate rocks?

Do you think paper hates scissors?

Inquiringly,

H
Hoaxster,

When talking about corporations as if a corporation is able to hate or fear anything is questionable I agree.

When speaking in this way about corporations I am actually trying to gauge the attitudes and feelings that are generally expressed by the management of the corporation.

One, twice, three shoot-paper.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
The real question is............................................................does INTEGRITY post better than 407.........................................................answer...............not!
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U,

That all depends if you are posting with Integrity or against him.

Your signature line tells where you stand on this.

Sincerely,
I

anonymous,

They do provide some useful information and tools.

Do you have any other statements to back up your claim that they suck?

Sincerely,
I

The TDU is looking for a money and power grab..............In the words of 407.........................................."they dont give a flying :censored2: about us"........................Hope I quoted that right!