Corporations hate what they fear.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Integrity,

Ascribing human emotions to an inanimate legal entity seems insincere.

Do you think rocks hate paper?

Do you think scissors hate rocks?

Do you think paper hates scissors?

Inquiringly,

H

Hoax, corporations ARE people; so said the Supreme Court several years ago. So among other things they can finan-er, donate to their favorites politicians to fight the things they "hate" and fear. They also have "rights", yes?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoax, corporations ARE people; so said the Supreme Court several years ago. So among other things they can finan-er, donate to their favorites politicians to fight the things they "hate" and fear. They also have "rights", yes?

I don't care what the government says, if I can't shake hands with a Corporation, it is not an individual.
I wandered for 40 years in the desert and never shook hands with UPS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Dont shake hands with the devil??.lol.........How did you put up with that place for 40 years?

Money talks.

I worked for United Parcel Service for 30 years and it was a place I enjoyed working.
The last 10 years I worked for UPS and it was a marginal experience.
Overall, it was a good experience ... a better experience than most other retirees seemed to have had at their job.

It helps to appreciate the UPS workplace if you worked at other places ... either way.

Money talks.

I worked for United Parcel Service for 30 years and it was a place I enjoyed working.
The last 10 years I worked for UPS and it was a marginal experience.
Overall, it was a good experience ... a better experience than most other retirees seemed to have had at their job.

It helps to appreciate the UPS workplace if you worked at other places ... either way.

The last five years have been miserable as hell...I dont see it getting any better!..........Its even worse for the management people.

Insincerity

I'm Insincere
Integrity, don't you get tired of people going off on you over your post. I am curious as to if you really want to start a discussion or get on others nerves. You seem to take a stance few others take, that's great somebody has to stand up. However, certain things like this seem pointless and your seeking attention. I am not saying you are, it just seems that way.

That is his right and if it suits his purposes and is best for what he wants and desires, then Integrity should pursue his stance and windmills that are best for him.