Correcting the Misfeasance of Existing Election Laws Before Next Election Cycle (2022)

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I think there was a concerted and organized effort by DimWit operatives to 'steal' the election by getting state's election laws nullified/changed without going through the Constitutionally mandated (womandated) process.
The DimWits outsmarted the Repugs in the last election (2020)and now the Repugs need to go to all states with RePug controlled legislation houses and get more solid laws passed to rectify the misfeasance of existing election laws in the November 3, 2020 and January 5th 2021 elections.

Let's keep track of this over the next two years and see if the Rpugs can get their act together and outsmart the DimWits.

trickpony1

....or we can condense this procedure by all of us accepting the fact that dems aren't capable of doing anything in an open and honest manner and will resort to any measure to further their narrative.

Hope this helps.

fishtm2001

....or we can condense this procedure by all of us accepting the fact that dems aren't capable of doing anything in an open and honest manner and will resort to any measure to further their narrative.

Hope this helps.
It's the GOP that tried to overturn a free and fair election simply because they didn't like the outcome.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
... the Repugs need to go to all states with RePug controlled legislation houses and get more solid laws passed to rectify the misfeasance of existing election laws in the November 3, 2020 and January 5th 2021 elections.
Rand Paul came out today and pretty much said this during an interview on FOX.

bacha29

It's the GOP that tried to overturn a free and fair election simply because they didn't like the outcome.
When 60 some judges in federal and state courts throughout the the nation gave the administration the opportunity to prove their claims of fraud with facts and evidence they had nothing to offer. I think that you could honestly say that it was a fair election given the abundant opportunities they were given and they way the courts bent over backward to actually try and help help Rudy and his boys. How many other plaintiffs would have been given such extraordinary leeway by the courts?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
When 60 some judges in federal and state courts throughout the the nation gave the administration the opportunity to prove their claims of fraud with facts and evidence they had nothing to offer.
Do you actually believe that lie, or are you trolling?

You're so misinformed by the trash news you pay for. I feel sorry for you people.

newfie

I think there was a concerted and organized effort by DimWit operatives to 'steal' the election by getting state's election laws nullified/changed without going through the Constitutionally mandated (womandated) process.
The DimWits outsmarted the Repugs in the last election (2020)and now the Repugs need to go to all states with RePug controlled legislation houses and get more solid laws passed to rectify the misfeasance of existing election laws in the November 3, 2020 and January 5th 2021 elections.

Let's keep track of this over the next two years and see if the Rpugs can get their act together and outsmart the DimWits.
lets see who can cheat the best in a race to the bottom.

Sportello

Banned

Delusional.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Well bless your little 💕.
I'll accept this as you admitting that y'all got absolutely schooled in the last two national elections.
It won't matter anyway because you will just gerrymander your way back to power in 8 years , and the cycle will start all over again

Sportello

Banned
Well bless your little 💕.
I'll accept this as you admitting that y'all got absolutely schooled in the last two national elections.
It won't matter anyway because you will just gerrymander your way back to power in 8 years , and the cycle will start all over again
Have you seen him lately? No way he will be among living in 8 years. He makes Stacy Abrams look like a gymnast.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Have you seen him lately? No way he will be among living in 8 years. He makes Stacy Abrams look like a gymnast.
Which one you think is the better gymnast?

Stacey Abrams Miss Piggy.jpg
Stacey Abrams Hey Hey Hey.jpg