Corrupt Union Officials

browned out

You have corrupt Teamster officials like Betty Rose Fischer, Rome A, Willie Smith, John Coli in the Teamsters Union. Nothing is done by the Hoffa Machine. They protect their own at the members expense.

In is definitely not exclusive to the Teamsters Union. The UAW, AFSCME and others have had their share of corruption. Here is one of the latest

Ex-Detroit Union Leader Gets Prison for Stealing $300,000

At least; someone is holding some of these criminals accountable.

Maybe BRF and others are gambling with our strike fund $. POS

Johnny123456789

In my hub, every single shop steward has an ugly history of looking out for themselves. Union reps just rides on past victories these days and live the easy life.

SoCalUPS

This is a major problem within our Union. Being on the inside, I can tell you that you would be amazed at the nonsense that happens on a day to day basis. Things are going to get worse before they get better

Hofficer Hater

You have corrupt Teamster officials like Betty Rose Fischer, Rome A, Willie Smith, John Coli in the Teamsters Union. Nothing is done by the Hoffa Machine. They protect their own at the members expense.

In is definitely not exclusive to the Teamsters Union. The UAW, AFSCME and others have had their share of corruption. Here is one of the latest

Ex-Detroit Union Leader Gets Prison for Stealing $300,000

At least; someone is holding some of these criminals accountable.

Maybe BRF and others are gambling with our strike fund $. POS

Those are just a few.

browned out

Wow....

You're out of touch, and off the rails.

When do you meet with the NLRB to discuss your charges ?

I will be meeting with the investigator to give an affidavit and present evidence in late March or early April.

It's not a game.

243 should have filed NLRB charges against the IBT as well.

The Teamsters and UPS counted on members being naive, uneducated and intimated. They have grossly underestimated the members' resolve and resources.

A storm is a brewin. This is not going away.