Could someone do both UPS Reimbursement & Fedex Tuition Reimbursement if work for both companies?

JeffBob

Say you work for both companies, can you do the tuition reimbursement through both companies? What if they are for different classes? Has anyone done this?

Nimnim

The Nim
I'd wonder how someone has the time to take enough classes to make full benefit of two tuition reimbursements and work 2 jobs without the schedules from all conflicting.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't see why he wouldn't be allowed to. Anybody with that much ambition --I say go for it. Is there anything in print that says its a no no.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Say you work for both companies, can you do the tuition reimbursement through both companies? What if they are for different classes? Has anyone done this?

Sounds like close to eight hours there. At least as long as your shifts didn't interfere with one another.

Thanks for answering.

What if different schools? One community college the other say trade school?

Probably another seven hours here. If you could schedule classes around the first two jobs.

Can't do drugs have random drug testing urine and hair and goes back 4 months from other job.

Wait! What other job?

As of now, you have nine hours left every day. How many hours for 'other' job, and when do you plan to eat, sleep and poop?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sounds like close to eight hours there. At least as long as your shifts didn't interfere with one another.

Probably another seven hours here. If you could schedule classes around the first two jobs.

Wait! What other job?

As of now, you have nine hours left every day. How many hours for 'other' job, and when do you plan to eat, sleep and poop?
Maybe the OP is Jamaican?