Country Bound

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
So I got the call and my transfer is final. Getting out of this excrement-hole city and being moved to the country. Any advice from you rural drivers you can dish out that aren’t so obvious to this driver whose only delivered in the city? Btw I’ve lived in the sticks before so I know what it’s like. Just work advice would be awesome. Thanks everybody!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
So I got the call and my transfer is final. Getting out of this excrement-hole city and being moved to the country. Any advice from you rural drivers you can dish out that aren’t so obvious to this driver whose only delivered in the city? Btw I’ve lived in the sticks before so I know what it’s like. Just work advice would be awesome. Thanks everybody!
Any driveways you walk up that have banjo music playing are access pointed.

542thruNthru

A transfer or did you quit and get rehired. Different state?

Congratulations by the way. I know you've been trying to get out for a long time.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Hope you like animal's, and be friendly and talk to your customers. They will help pull you out of driveways when you get stuck, or meet you in town when the weather is bad to get their stuff

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
When it’s dark and you don’t know where you are and the house isn’t marked.... if the pkg is small enough you might want to set it “at the mailbox” if you know what I mean. Use this tool judiciously

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Beaware of the farmers daughter

never ends well

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member

Congratulations by the way. I know you've been trying to get out for a long time.
Transfer. Honestly I kind of gave up on the idea. I didn’t think it would ever happen but got the call on Monday. Report to work at the new building May 4th. The center has 30 drivers total. I’m so excited

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member

When it’s dark and you don’t know where you are and the house isn’t marked.... if the pkg is small enough you might want to set it “at the mailbox” if you know what I mean. Use this tool judiciously
Yeah I prefer to not return home full of bulletholes. Thank you sir

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I guess they have turn by turn navigation where I’ll be going. I’d rather just figure it out on my own tbh
It’s nice to have because you can just shut your brain off and go where it tells you but you could deliver the same stuff for a month and have no real clue where you’re going if it quits working.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Update! Sitting here on lunch and watching two crazy homeless fighting over cigarette butts in the gutters is really making my transfer seem like the good move.