Courier Base Rate Step Progression

Yomama11

Ummm... We all do the same job, do we not? Why shouldn't we get paid the same rate?

Besides, in my experience, having worked at both small stations and large stations, you generally work much harder at a small station. And seeing how small stations are usually in areas of the country with the lowest pay scale, it would seem to me those people deserve be paid at least as much as those at larger stations based on the extra amount of work they do.
Amen to that

MassWineGuy

Fred never gives without taking back an equal amount or even more. I'd be very surprised if we don't have increased medical costs.

No surprise there, considering no increase last year. Free would be good, but we're not Teamsters.

Anyone here with DHL? How are your benefits?

vantexan

Have you been to every station? After all these years of lawsuits, I would hope they are more diverse.
Including the Memphis Hub 21 locations nationwide. In areas that were mostly white, mostly Hispanic, some that had large black populations. And the stations reflected that, including management. Worked with plenty of minority couriers who made much more than me. For all their faults I don't think racism is one of them.

MAKAVELI

Including the Memphis Hub 21 locations nationwide. In areas that were mostly white, mostly Hispanic, some that had large black populations. And the stations reflected that, including management. Worked with plenty of minority couriers who made much more than me. For all their faults I don't think racism is one of them.
You worked at 21 different locations ?