Courtesy Manners, Call Forward, Cell Phones with peers, support and Management

M

MaryE

Pet Peeve;

In for 6 month counseling, phone rings, evaluator / Manager says I must check this......

It is next level boss for counselor, they "MUST" talk to boss, lose flow of conversation to answer boss during counseling.....

You request outside assistance for PE that you are paying for i.e. Air conditioning HVAC repair....

HVAC person gets call in the middle of conversation with you of the problem and expense for repair....

They ignore you, lose train of thought to answer Cell phone call for another job........

Talking to peer, business related conversation, very important to you....

His girl friend calls, He answers, you are deferred until his personal business is completed.....

I hate Cell phones, call forward that does not go to voice mail, and the ignorant year 2000 and beyond lack of manners that prevail...

What about you ? Whoops you are probably an offender who is blind to the art of complete conversations and scared not to answer your phone immediately...

bad company

semi-pro
Pet Peeve;

In for 6 month counseling, phone rings, evaluator / Manager says I must check this......

It is next level boss for counselor, they "MUST" talk to boss, lose flow of conversation to answer boss during counseling.....

You request outside assistance for PE that you are paying for i.e. Air conditioning HVAC repair....

HVAC person gets call in the middle of conversation with you of the problem and expense for repair....

They ignore you, lose train of thought to answer Cell phone call for another job........

His girl friend calls, He answers, you are deferred until his personal business is completed.....

I hate Cell phones, call forward that does not go to voice mail, and the ignorant year 2000 and beyond lack of manners that prevail...

What about you ? Whoops you are probably an offender who is blind to the art of complete conversations and scared not to answer your phone immediately...

I'm pretty sure that ending every phrase with .... does not constitute a complete sentence... yet alone a complete conversation ....

Ironic isn't it? ................................................................................

NHDRVR

Pet Peeve;

You enjoy the run ons .....

more than I do...

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
Annoying:
People call me on my cell, then tell me to hold on while they finish whatever they were doing.
People that talk on the phone while backing out of a parking space.
People that walk around in public, in restaurants or on the toilet, carrying on a normal conversation out loud.

The last things I need to hear is hold on, grunt, plop, flush or the nitty gritty details of a person's personal life or "sorry, I backed over a kid" or "into your car."

I think if your going to talk on a cell phone you should strongly consider a blue tooth. I've got two Jawbone primes that I use while Im on my route that allow me to talk for hours hand free. It passes the day and your alot safer than keeping the phone to your ear.

jimstud

Banned
I think if your going to talk on a cell phone you should strongly consider a blue tooth. I've got two Jawbone primes that I use while Im on my route that allow me to talk for hours hand free. It passes the day and your alot safer than keeping the phone to your ear.

no blue tooth allowed in my building.

SWORDFISH

LOL! Your kidding right?