Cover Drivers

542thruNthru

New contract no mention of pt cover drivers?????

Not everywhere has PT cover drivers. We do where I am. I believe if this hybrid driver things passes. PT covers will be sent back and told if they want to drive they have to become 22.4 drivers. So they can make you load and drive when ever they want.

Twisty

Not everywhere has PT cover drivers. We do where I am. I believe if this hybrid driver things passes. PT covers will be sent back and told if they want to drive they have to become 22.4 drivers. So they can make you load and drive when ever they want.

That seems to be the consensus among drivers.I know it differs from center to center but in our center which is a mid level in the UPS universe we would be :censored2:ed after years of waiting as covers Strike!!!and deal with the temporary pain if this is true

542thruNthru

That seems to be the consensus among drivers.I know it differs from center to center but in our center which is a mid level in the UPS universe we would be after years of waiting as covers Strike!!!and deal with the temporary pain if this is true

The way I look at it here is, they want to keep you guys as Cover Drivers for ever. It's almost the same thing just they slapped a fulltime label on it. No 9.5 language, no 8 hour requests. No protection at all. Unless by some miracle they write some iron clad language for that position. Wouldn't bet on it though.

Twisty

The way I look at it here is, they want to keep you guys as Cover Drivers for ever. It's almost the same thing just they slapped a fulltime label on it. No 9.5 language, no 8 hour requests. No protection at all. Unless by some miracle they write some iron clad language for that position. Wouldn't bet on it though.
That's my concern nothing has been mentioned about covers like we're the bastard child I'm top rate but still pt new hybrid drivers will be ft so according to current contract I'm bumped by them!!

Twisty

That's my concern nothing has been mentioned about covers like we're the bastard child I'm top rate but still pt new hybrid drivers will be ft so according to current contract I'm bumped by them!!
Except Monday based on there t-s schedule

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Your worthless in there eyes. ... Please continue to call in and come In everyday and file everyday they send you home.

F

Frankie's Friend

Oh but you'll be there 9.5 hrs to get 8 with the 1.5 hr lag between shifts.
These replace 22.3s?
I dont think so.

Twisty

Your worthless in there eyes. ... Please continue to call in and come In everyday and file everyday they send you home.
No worries I call in everyday and have called them out for driving under me just recently and have been lied to and forced them to juggle trips to avoid a grievance when I caught them dirty :censored2:ers.Vote no teamsters has been hijacked by the enemy.Strike!!!!!And I don't say it lighthearted

F

Frankie's Friend

Settle yourself down. Smh.
babyshakehead.gif

Shake my head too.