Covid-19 & 9.5

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So my center manager got six 9.5 grievances this morning and I was told he'll get 3 more tonight. Anyone else's center getting showered with 9.5 grievances during this pandemic?
8F51935E-71AD-4654-8871-D7EF5D435910.jpeg

GenericUsername

What’s the chance of ever getting paid the full amount owed?

Our Union stewards comes in 30+ minutes early every Friday to pass out checks, so I'd say pretty good. Our center manager is legitimately one of the best people out there. If the claim is legit, he owns it and just moves on with life. He doesn't take it personal at all. He tells us to slow down. He tells us to be safe. He tells us we're most likely not going to get those 8 hour requests even if they're approved. He's just honest, and very likable. He always has an answer and if he doesn't, then he gets it. I read some of the stories on here from other centers and am just blown away by how terrible they sound.

Nah
I have to wonder how many of the 3.3 million people who filed unemployment claims for the first time as a result of Covid-19 would gladly trade places and wouldn't say a word about the OT.

On the other hand, due to a reduction in volume, there are some with lower seniority who hope the 9.5 grievances keep going so they need to have more routes in. Ditto for sups working grievances.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
What are the week endings of these grievances?

Are they current as in last two weeks?

I need to know. I feel the company is going to be taking a different approach when it comes to current 9.5’s during this pandemic.

Brown Down

I have to wonder how many of the 3.3 million people who filed unemployment claims for the first time as a result of Covid-19 would gladly trade places and wouldn't say a word about the OT.
I wonder how many of those unemployed get to see their family. I had to send mine to the inlaws as someone in my household is high risk. So this company can kiss my ass with playing games during this time.

542thruNthru

What are the week endings of these grievances?

Are they current as in last two weeks?

I need to know. I feel the company is going to be taking a different approach when it comes to current 9.5’s during this pandemic.

They are all for violations last week. Though we have 30 days to file a grievance here.