Covid Again!

joedirt19

I’ve already had Covid and got paid the 10 day pay for Covid but what happens if I get it again? Mask up and come in or stay home for a period of time?🤷‍♂️

542thruNthru

I’ve already had Covid and got paid the 10 day pay for Covid but what happens if I get it again? Mask up and come in or stay home for a period of time?🤷‍♂️
What do you normally do when you're sick?

Do you need us to tell you how to wipe also?

Or maybe how to brush your teeth?

Seriously it's been around for 2 years now. If you don't know what to do I can only imagine you were the guy David spade was talking about on the airplane...

joedirt19

What do you normally do when you're sick?

Do you need us to tell you how to wipe also?

Or maybe how to brush your teeth?

Seriously it's been around for 2 years now. If you don't know what to do I can only imagine you were the guy David spade was talking about on the airplane...

Being just sick and having Covid is two different things. I just wondered what the ups policy is now for it or if the cdc requires something different..It’s not like I get Covid every 3 months and deal with it often. I’m voting strike for sure now! I promise this is my last contract and I hope I get Covid every year of it 😤

Thebrownblob

Being just sick and having Covid is two different things. I just wondered what the ups policy is now for it or if the cdc requires something different..It’s not like I get Covid every 3 months and deal with it often. I’m voting strike for sure now! I promise this is my last contract and I hope I get Covid every year of it 😤
Explain the difference

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
1671023197548.gif

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Explain the difference
Coughing in someone's direction wasn't an assault a few years ago;
Covid can cause ARDS which is unusual with a common cold/flu to the extent that it has occurred in the last 12 months;
Also, the hysteria surrounding Covid causes reactions (of everyone) to spike.