COVID Pay

IDriveUPS

? You are allowed 10 days leave with a positive test . Are they supposed to burn your sick days ? I was off 2 weeks . 1st week they used all my sick days , 2nd week I got the COVID check . Am I missing 5 days pay ? Please help !

Nah
I don't believe so. My area doesn't have sick days, but we still get 10 days of paid leave.

The best thing you can do is find out who your business agent is at the local union and call him/her. He/she can give you a better answer than anyone here can since they can tell you if your local has a different practice in place.

ddomino

There was an MOA (Memorandom of Understanding) that I believe was company wide that if you met certain criteria you were entitled to 10 working days, 14 calander days, off with pay without using any time banked. A positive test by the employee is one criteria. You need to contact your union steward or hall and get this fixed ASAP.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
? You are allowed 10 days leave with a positive test . Are they supposed to burn your sick days ? I was off 2 weeks . 1st week they used all my sick days , 2nd week I got the COVID check . Am I missing 5 days pay ? Please help !
We have had this happen here. HR is suppose to reinstate your sick days for you.

Method Mensch

In my local, Management agreed to full pay for two weeks if you had a positive 'rona test. Anecdotally, I've heard from a couple drivers that got it that Management is denying all claims recently (last 2 weeks).

542thruNthru

FullSizeR(1) (1)1.jpg