Covid relief pay

DRporch

I filled out my stuff and I’ve called numerous times even though I’m not supposed to. I filled out 3/27 and supposedly it was sent to the decision maker 4/1. It’s 4/28 well passed the 5-7 days they require to wait. Well they claim it’s due to the amount of people who are affected.

so giving them the benefit of the doubt I ask here, has anyone who applied after 4/1/20 already been approved?

ManInBrown

The people running the Covid hotline are morons. If you scanned them the paperwork my advice would be to resend it every morning when you wake up until you hear back. Send it 5 times a day.

Bob11B

I know there have been numerous posts on this...I went to the doctors tonight, they said they are 90% sure I have it. I get tested tomorrow morning. Extreme difficulties breathing but was prescribed an inhaler which has helped a ton, if it worsens I’ll go the ER. Called a sup and told him what was going on and he said ok, you need to take care of yourself and told me to go on Upsers and fill out the form. Can anyone give some more insight, I can’t find anything to fill out.

DRporch

I know there have been numerous posts on this...I went to the doctors tonight, they said they are 90% sure I have it. I get tested tomorrow morning. Extreme difficulties breathing but was prescribed an inhaler which has helped a ton, if it worsens I’ll go the ER. Called a sup and told him what was going on and he said ok, you need to take care of yourself and told me to go on Upsers and fill out the form. Can anyone give some more insight, I can’t find anything to fill out.
UPS Enterprise Portal Log In

not sure if the link will work but it’s on UPSers under their Coronavirus tab, make sure you get a drs note specifically saying how long you will be out for

Brown Down

It took them 7 days to tell me mine wasn't filled out correctly and then another 15 days to approve it after I resubmitted it.

ManInBrown

If you don’t need to be diagnosed with Covid19, every union member should take their 10 days. The Union is telling you to call sick.
Still need a note to quarantine from your doctor to qualify for the ten days being paid. It’s no questions asked just so everyone knows. Get the note and you get paid.