Covid Vaccinations

wilberforce15

272074430_257642913160842_2757718866668885505_n.jpg

wilberforce15

Example of a heavy Black Trump county. I will wait
I literally posted a map of them. Most heavily black counties in the south are heavily Republican. Here they are side by side. Some major cities have blue counties. But most counties with lots of blacks are Republican. The blacks aren't Republicans. It's just that almost all the whites are, so that's how the county goes.
margin.png
map_nhblack.gif

Working4the1%

Do you think blacks are disproportionately harmed by Covid?

If so, you agree with me. That's my entire point. They're dying more than others, and Trump counties are heavily black.
74D670EB-43E6-4A97-8E67-43360BEDD249.png

Blacks are slightly less vaccinated than whites. Whites are the majority of country. Therefore whites in total die way more than blacks.

wilberforce15

They are slightly less vaccinated than whites, but they die much, much more often, because they have way more obesity, heat disease, diabetes, etc

We're talking about deaths in Trump counties. Try to keep up. Go to a Covid unit. It's not full of Republicans.

Working4the1%

I literally posted a map of them. Most heavily black counties in the south are heavily Republican. Here they are side by side. Some major cities have blue counties. But most counties with lots of blacks are Republican. The blacks aren't Republicans. It's just that almost all the whites are, so that's how the county goes. View attachment 368310
Give me an example of a HEAVY black county that voted Republican in 2020. I will start with one that didn’t BROWARD county. Your turn.Find this mythical Black Republican MECCA

Working4the1%

They are slightly less vaccinated than whites, but they die much, much more often, because they have way more obesity, heat disease, diabetes, etc

We're talking about deaths in Trump counties. Try to keep up. Go to a Covid unit. It's not full of Republicans.
You are so wrong on this. It’s a Pandemic of Unvaccinated Republicans now.

Working4the1%