Covid Vaccine

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
3CFE64D4-8F60-4780-A7DE-9CB3E1710E02.jpeg

I think I’ll take my chances with Covid.

Last edited:

MassWineGuy

I thought young Richard came off smug and clueless about the realistic chances of getting it all delivered on time. Maybe all he does is sit in the middle of an empty hangar all day.

FedexCares

View attachment 316925

I think I’ll take my chances with Covid.
Omg lol. This is funny haha. I’m taking my chances as well and am going to pass on the vaccine that was rushed to market while most likely cutting all sorts of corners. Really going to be interesting to see who it’s going to be mandatory for, because I’m pretty certain in some industries you will have to get it if you want to continue working there.

AB831

I wonder how many vaccines won’t get delivered because the PM guy who they told to “take a few stops” off the day route coded it up as Not In/Business Closed when he got to the station and saw they left 60 stops for him strewn all over the bottom of the belt. I wonder how many vaccines will expire while they sit in the warehouse over the weekend because they gave them to a panicked part time driver and threw him in a town he’d never been to before and he didn’t get to the doctor’s office until after they were closed.

falcon back

I wonder how many vaccines won’t get delivered because the PM guy who they told to “take a few stops” off the day route coded it up as Not In/Business Closed when he got to the station and saw they left 60 stops for him strewn all over the bottom of the belt. I wonder how many vaccines will expire while they sit in the warehouse over the weekend because they gave them to a panicked part time driver and threw him in a town he’d never been to before and he didn’t get to the doctor’s office until after they were closed.
If the company keeps hiring lazy aze people like you, we are all in trouble

MassWineGuy

I’m definitely lining up to get the vaccine.

I once had a pup at a Walgreens. They told me how a Ground driver left a huge box of flu vaccine at the photo counter the day before. The entire shipment went bad.