Cowardice!!

Irishman Collins

No matter a reformist or H Supporter. How many of you would let someone else fight your battles for you? Do you think senior would of ever cowered to his opponent? How is this behavior a example of the tough Blue collar Teamster? It is a disgrace to the Teamsters Union, blue collar workers and Unions throughout this country. Again, no matter reformer or not. Please consider this cowardice act when voting for General President.

Inthegame

He is not a member, he is our General president......geez!@
Thanks for the tip, but the GP is also a member. My point was clear (to thinking humans) that members let others fight their battles all the time, negating your weak challenge.
But I'll back down and go easy on you, you're obviously off your game.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
No matter a reformist or H Supporter. How many of you would let someone else fight your battles for you? Do you think senior would of ever cowered to his opponent? How is this behavior a example of the tough Blue collar Teamster? It is a disgrace to the Teamsters Union, blue collar workers and Unions throughout this country. Again, no matter reformer or not. Please consider this cowardice act when voting for General President.
How come we can't type HOFFA?!!! every time I put hoffa they turn it to H. is he running this site???????? he's a disgrace to the TEAMSTERS and his father's memory!