Cowboys/Giants Must Win Showdown

Who wins tonight's Cowboys/Giants game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The big game for the final weekend of the 2011 NFL season has the Dallas Cowboys traveling to New Jersey to take on the New York Giants. The winner is in the playoffs--the loser goes home. The NFL in their infinite wisdom has decided to move the game to 8:20pm as part of their flex scheduling.

Who is going to win and what is the final score going to be?

Cowboys 30
Giants 27

texan

One would assume with texan as my post name that I believe Dallas will win. But they have been so up and down.
I think the Giants will pull this off.

P

pickup

I think the Giants should win. Romo is nursing a hand injury and it comes down to the quarterbacks in this game. Rather two crappy teams in my opinion, but a weak nfc east with the eagles jelling too late will let the winner come out as the nfc east champion with a playoff berth and a home field game for the first playoff game.

texan

Good question. NFL coaches are praised one year when a team is on top, and then as the
draft free agency drains the team the next year and they go 8-8, bye bye.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If the Giants lose is Coughlin gone?
I don't see it. If they had significantly underperformed this season he might be on the hot seat but it doesn't look that way to me. He's coaching a team that wasn't expected to be a contender and suffered some key injuries but still has a shot at winning the division. Win or lose I think ownership still has confidence in him and rightly so, he's a good coach.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I just left the freaking frozen tundra.
Matt Flynn is the real thing.
Tony Romo is a QB that built a career on performance excuses.
First it was Jessica.
Then T.O.
Whatever...
Dallas needs to pack it in and allow the Texans a moment in the Lonestar State to shine.

The Giants win.